|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
The Layover Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here is why you should NOT read this novella:
1) The writing is amazingly clever and downright LOL, pee-your-pants, snort-milk-through-your-nose funny. (Witty, entertaining, hilarious… these are all words to describe this book.)
2) BLAKE. If there can be a perfect balance, Blake is it! He could be so forward and blunt but at the same time he was also a complete gentleman about it and did not push Paris in any way. Oh my God I am hot for Blake.
3) Paris was a very likeable heroine. She was just the right amount of sassy, playful, funny, sexy (not slutty at all), reserved, levelheaded, nervous and confident. She came across as real.
4) Hot, steamy, erotic, provocative, sexy… this book had it all and it was done perfectly.
5) This is a novella, so obviously the connection has to happen quickly but it's not overkill. It was done flawlessly.
6) IT'S A NOVELLA!
I want more.
I need more.
It should have been a full novel or a series or something.
GIVE ME MORE!!
Okay, I really am pissed that we didn't get to see Paris rub Adrian's face in it, lol and to see her with the successful Blake. I wanted for Paris's family to see Adrian for who is really is; and I wanted Blake to be Adrian's boss, double HA! Really Whit, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Looking forward to many, many more!
How she was able to pack so much into a novella, I will never know. I feel like I just read a 300 page book. It wasn't rushed like I feel most novellas are. It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!
Paris is fed up. She's in a relationship that really just sucks, it sucks big hairy balls. So on a day that is supposed to be a "surprise" and one of the best days of her life, she packs a bag and leaves with no specific destination in mind. On the plane there, she meets a beautiful stranger who she can't wait to get away from...
Blake is as blunt as they come. He doesn't even know Paris, but that doesn't stop him from whispering naughty things in her ear on the airplane. She's offended by them of course, but what does he care, he's never going to see her again...
This was a great little story to tide me over until we can get whatever is coming next from WGW. She's absolutely one of my favorite authors. If you've never read anything of hers, you can start here or there. Either way, get ready for a ride. She never fails to disappoint. You'll fall in love with her and all of her characters with a drop of a hat. She's that good.
Blake was frigging awesome...I mean who wouldn't want a dirty-talking, tell-it-like-it-is, smoking hot hunk of man??? Ugh...this novella.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paris and Blake are perfectly matched ,plot is a darling and
the the rest is sweet and hot.Thank you!