|Item Weight||4.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Lazerlenz Laser Goggles Multi Wavelength 755 & 808 & 1064 Modern Wrap-Around Medical Eyewear for Medical Doctor and Laser Technician
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Medical Laser Safety Eyewear Filters wavelengths: 740-1100nm
- Indicated Uses: Laser Hair Removal and Laser Vein Removal
- Medical Safety Operator Eyewear for the physician and laser technician. Curved style comfort fit!
- Multi-wavelength laser goggles that can be used on several several lasers with different wavelengths
- Certifications: US AN1 Z136.1.3 and Z78.1; Canada CSA Z368; Europe EN207/EN208
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
755, 808, and 1064 nm Laser Safety Glasses for the physician and medical laser technician. Eyewear comes in a hard case with a lanyard and has a 12 month warranty. Wavelength: 740 - 1100 nm. 755, 808, and 1064 nm Laser Safety eyewear has a Visible Light Transmission (VLT) of 45% and an Optical Density of 5+. The VLT value is the percentage of visible light that can travel through the glasses, the higher the value is, the better visual you get. Designed for the following lasers: Lumenis Lightsheer, Alma Soprano XL, Alma Harmony XL, Candela GentleLASE, Candela Gentlemax, Syneron eMax, Mediostar, Cutera Xeo, Cutera Coolglide, Cynosure Apogee Elite, Elite MPX, Sciton, Cynosure Smartlipo, Lumenis M22,