- File Size: 238 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Academic Group Publishing (October 3, 2010)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0045U9SA4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #995,061 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Lazy Man's Guide to Grappling Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I'll sum up this guide in a few sentences. If you choose to buy after reading my review, you deserve what you get.
- takes about 5 minutes to read. I'm not kidding. I am also a slow reader.
- if you have been in bjj for more than a month you know all these "tricks"
- the guide reads like a Maxim article, you know the ones, "5 easy ways to pick up chicks" or "get a six-pack over night"
- completely useless information
Thanks for taking my $2.99!
Well written with a good sense of humor. So far what I've learned about BJJ is to be calm. Most of the good instructors will joke around a bit and all have a good sense of humor which I think is a good approach to life on and off the matt.
Looking forward to reading his other books.
I have done a lot of the things described in this book. It's weird when you read something like this because you realize all of the sneaky things you thought no one would notice is actually noticed by quite a few people. It was also cool to read something like this because there aren't many books about BJJ that aren't instructionals.
I hope the author keeps writing books like this one. It was funny, easy to read and is about a sport that I absolutely love. Money well spent and I was well entertained for a few hours.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for the beginning grappler! Solid tips to stay in the game and not be mauled on the mapPublished 4 months ago by Edward Kirk
I used the amazon filter to sort by lowest price, with a minimum rating of 4 stars. Unfortunately, I was led to purchasing this book. Read morePublished on April 19, 2013 by KevinM
Read it in one night. Didn't learn much. Laughed a handful of times. It was $3 so I got what I paid for.Published on March 6, 2013 by patrick j higgins
This book gives you a description of some of the things that could happen when you are not feeling up to your full potential. Thanks for the tips. I can relate.Published on May 19, 2011 by GINGER
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Self-Help & Psychology
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Sports
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > General
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Martial Arts
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Wrestling
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Wrestling