Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

LazyTown - Records Day
Format: DVD|Change
Price:$4.96+ Free shipping (Addon item)

The LazyTown television series is growing in popularity every day, and there's no prize for guessing why. Originating from Iceland and led from the front by creator and star Magnus Scheving, the show encourages healthy eating and exercise, to the beat of hot Eurodance music. Part live action, part puppets and some CGI animation, this appealing series also stars one of the most loveable of villains, played by the talented Stefan Karl Steffanson, a hottie with a strong jaw line, an impressive wardrobe of costumes and a never ending stream of nefarious gadgets.

This is the fifth DVD release, and contains four episodes from Season One (2004 - 2005):

Records Day (Episode 18): There's an opening in the LazyTown Records Book for "Laziest Person" and Robbie is looking forward to having his name entered for posterity as the record holder in this category. Unfortunately, Stephanie and the other kids also have their eyes on various records, and a villain's gotta do what a villain's gotta do to put a stop to all the activity.

Hero For a day (Episode 7): Ziggy wants to be a hero like Sportacus, but of course things don't work out as planned for the candy addicted lad.

Zap It! (Episode 17): Lazy Pixel hates cleaning, so he invents a machine that makes things disappear, especially the garbage in an untidy room. Robbie sees an ideal opportunity to get rid of Sportacus forever. (Insert diabolical laughter and a little dance jig here)

Secret Agent Zero (Episode 27): Move over Mayor Milford Meanswell, because there's a new mayor in town. Suspecting that the election has been rigged, the kids go undercover with Mayor Meanswell to reveal the truth behind the ballot.

The special features are disappointing, with only two short exercise dances that are impossible to follow, and there are no subtitles or closed captioning. It can however be played in French - oooh la la!

Amanda Richards, August 7, 2006
on August 6, 2006
My granddaughters adore this show! Which is good for this grandma because Robbie Rotten is one of the coolest characters on TV. The actor who plays him is amazing--versatile, creative, expressive and the most charming bad guy you've ever seen. It's worth watching the show for him alone. But Sportacus is beyond amazing. Watching him spin and jump and leap--it makes me want to get up and get going! Best of all--his movements are all real--nothing is computer generated--except the background. Stephanie is a very sweet and charming character as well. The puppets are life-sized, funky and fun. We have the music CD in my car and in their parents' car and my granddaughters are actually learning to sing not just sing-a-long. Even their parents enjoy the music and we all have confessed to listening to it without the little ones! I can't recommend this show enough. It is one of the most charming shows on TV. Lazy Town and the Wiggles and I'm one happy grandma with two very happy granddaughters!
on November 16, 2010
We love Lazy Town and this is another great DVD - our kids all love to watch it (ages 3, 7 and 10). Our boy pretends that he's Sportacis and our girls pretend they are Stephanie. Great messages and wholesome values. Highly recommend.
on June 5, 2016
My son is enthralled by Sporticus and Friends! This is a great DVD at a great price, with wonderful stories that emphasize helping one another and living a healthy lifestyle. Entertainment at its best. :)
on July 2, 2008
It didn't really matter to us which episode, just something that can be watched in the car, not just at home. But Records Day is actually quite cute. Everyone gets up & gets active to try to set new records. Robbie Rotten is there to stop it, of course. Our whole family has laughed along with this one.
on November 27, 2014
the kids enjoyed the dvd and prompt service from seller
on February 7, 2012
Sure miss the show!! It is irritating but cute so am glad to be able to find these when I can. My granddaughter Loves her Lazy Town..
on March 27, 2011
Both my son and daughter can agree on this show! My son loves to watch it and then go out to play soccer like Sportacus. I wish it was still on TV, but this is fine, too. It also plays over and over again so that when we come inside again (after having forgotten to turn it off in the haste to go outside) it's still going! My daughter wants to be like Stephanie and likes to call apples "sports candy." Won't NickJr bring it back?
on February 17, 2013
Bought these a few years back for my son who loves lazy town and we could not always find it on tv....great to have for car rides too.
on July 25, 2016
OK

GOOD

SS