Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 8, 2017
Great Rain Boot! Have had use approximately 6 months. Very warm and cozy. Great Quality. Handsome, Classical Design. After much review of several boots (about 10) I chose Le Chameau as to quality and fit. I have large calves, which are perfectly accommodated with the adjustable strapping. The gripping is very good with rain. Easily cleaned. No sign of wear after several month. Appear as New. I would suggest purchasing a sock that is form fitting and of good quality, otherly one may find oneself constantly adjusting with removal of the boot. As with sizing it is suggested to choose 1 1/2 to 2 size smaller than one's typical shoe measurement. I wear a 12 1/2 or 13 US (46 or 47 European). Following suggestion of prior reviewers, the initial choice and purchase was to 1 size smaller than my measurement. The boot was return with eventual purchase of a size 11 or 44 European, being a very suitable fit. 4 stars provided only as to "Too Large" fitting. Endorsed.
on March 25, 2015
Nothing in the local maket place comes close to how nice these boots actually are. Read a previous review before buying how much they appreciate these are real, rugged rubber, not PVC crap. I understand what they mean, these have a material content of what used to be a better quality standard in the US. Other boots don't hold up, plus PVC has a lot of health questions. Great to walk in, fit very naturally. Only wish or versions were more readily available, hard to find.
on March 17, 2015
The opening is very tight. Women' circumference (opening) is only about 15 inches around. Shaft is very tight which makes the boots tight on your calf making it difficult to pull off. I even had the fold under the strap on the opening replaced with an elastic insert to give a little more room and easier to pull off. Unfortunately the shaft (about 15" high) still clung to my calve making it difficult to pull off. I actually accidentally ordered the men's by accident at first and it allowed a little more room and would have kept them but the size (foot) was a bit too big.
Hope I helped.
on February 14, 2017
I wear a size 81/2 & was leery of going to a 9 or back to an 8. 2 buyers answered that they run full and size 8 could work. They were correct. They look good and do their "job" as expected. I like the height-better coverage.
Very nice looking for rain boots and a nice lining for ease on and off.
on February 20, 2015
Fantastic boots -- well made, high quality materials, look great. The foot is a bit large so I went down a half size from what I normally wear and this seemed just right, even with thick socks. BUT . . . I have to send them back because the tops are far too narrow for my 18" calves, even with the gussets. (Actually, they fit OK if the gussets are left full-open, but this is a very awkward top-heavy look and I did not like it.)
on May 6, 2014
I debated a long time before ordering these, mostly because of high price. I'm an outdoors woman and have bought men's hunting and rubber boots for many years because all the women's models were fashionable but not functional. However, even with $100-150 boots I'm replacing them every couple years, quality keeps going down as they're all made in China now. Did some research on Le Chameau and despite the princess using them which has made it more of a fashion statement, this brand has been well known in Europe for many years for their durability and function as hunting and farming/country work boots. Got them today and they are amazing! You can see the quality and workmanship right away, and they are as comfortable as my running shoes to walk around in. There are other models with neoprene for colder temperatures, but I didn't have that much money and I mostly needed some for spring and summer that weren't insulated. These have a nice plaid cloth lining and you can always wear thicker socks or buy a "welly liner" (fleece sock) to use them in colder temperatures.

I wear size 8-8.5 and ordered a Men's size 7 (says 39 on the bottom of the boots but it definitely fits bigger than a typical 39 which I often order in women's shoes), but with a thick pair of socks and maybe an insole they will be just right. I also have bigger calves, and even with canvas hiking pants on and rain pants over top, I had no problem fitting into these and you can tighten the buckle at the top after you have them on.

Super happy with this purchase, I will definitely be saving up more money to buy the neoprene version so I can toss my other cheap made in China ones.
on February 7, 2017
very lightweight and durable.. wore these boots at work pouring concrete..They held up good. also wore them on a few hunting trips and the boots remained comfortable on long wet hikes
on September 25, 2015
these do what they are advertised to do, and that is to keep my feet dry and clean. I was not looking for great arch support although there is some in fairness. I can put inserts in shoes when I need to. What I cannot do at my Father-in-law's place is keep my feet dry... now I can..
on July 25, 2016
The boots are great but What's Hot customer service was outstanding. We had some problems with the boots (nothing big) but What's Hot reps were incredible.
Thank you for your wonderful customer service
on November 29, 2015
Perfection
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.