Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 9, 2013
The fit was great but I returned them as the Mango color urged me to join our local fire brigade. I usually order a 7 1/2 but ordered the 7 and it fit perfect.
on February 17, 2009
I've lived on the coast in the Pacific Northwest since 1996 and would have enjoyed it even more if I'd bought these Le Chameau Iris 2 boots sooner. I'd been admiring them on a local organic farmer for a few years and finally put them on my Christmas list this year. They're perfect for spring and fall gardening, for walking through wet trails, for going to the store when it's raining cats and dogs. I normally wear a 7.5 wide and this 39EU fits perfectly. The soles are well grooved and grippy. The heel and arch provide good support for long wearing and lots of walking, and the Framboise color is just enough of a punch. Easy to slip on and off, easy to tuck pants into. All rubber, totally waterproof. Highly recommended.
on September 20, 2010
While I am sure this product might be excellent because it came highly recommended to me by a friend, however, I believe my calf is just way too big for it and I can't even fit into it. Just thought I would put it out there for people to know and make sure they know that if your calf is too big you may not be able to fit into the boots.
on March 23, 2012
so cute, so not your typical clunky rubber boots, yet comfy. it does have this white residue that's hard to get off, but it's so cute, i can overlook it. i want one in every color, hot pink, hunter green, what other colors can i suggest. warm, comfy and dry.
on January 3, 2012
On the positive side: great color (I bought the platinum), nice textured rubber, warm, easy to get off and on, like the curve in the calf (which is clearly visible in this Amazon photo, and they are generally well made. Negatives: a little too warm for NYC summers when it's in the high 70s and 80s but raining. My feet were so hot, I thought I'd die. I had to take 2 buses back and forth, just to get them off. Very disappointing as I have two pairs of cold weather rubber boots, and i bought these expressly for summer wear. The faux buckle is very chintzy, would have been better without it. Sometimes they squeak. The inside is hard as a rock. For the price, they could certainly have used a comfortable insole.
I was wishing I'd ordered Hunters instead until my daughter--who was super-duper happy with her hunters--ordered a new pair, 'identical' to her first ones, and they were not at all the same. her new hunters are much, much, much lower quality and squeak like crazy. She hates them. I was speaking to a clerk in the Macy's shoe department and she told me this down-grading of the quality in boots is a big problem. so perhaps these Le Chameau's were a pretty good choice after all. Give them another 1/2 point.
1 7/8 years later: these are my go-to boots, the ones i travel with, the boots I wear 99% of the time. yes, they are still too warm for summer rain, but the color is perfect, goes with everything yet looks like they were carefully selected to be worn with that specific outfit. They've held up great, aren't shiny, nor do they have that Hunter-boot dustiness. I'm very happy with these boots.
on June 8, 2012
Fit in the sole: Large! I am almost always 8.5 (US) or 39 (Europe). I read reviews saying that this ran large, so I ordered size 8, but unfortunately on Amazon this seems to translate as a European size 40 in the selection box. The fit was way too large in the sole.

Fit in the calf: Also way too large for me, but I have quite thin legs (for reference, i am 5' 8", 110 pounds).

Colour: The yellow (Jaune Mango) was exactly as pictured on my computer screen.

Texture/material: Nice.

Construction: Excellent quality. Made in France.
on January 30, 2011
I love these boots. I have been looking at them for months and finally decided to order them just in time for a major snow event in SC. I wore them for 5 straight days. They are warm, comfortable, and easy to put on and off.
on June 14, 2013
Fits like a kid glove. Be mindful that boot runs a little large and go down 1/2 size. Easy to walk in and well made. Good quality and design. Designed to fit like a shoe. I'm so happy with the product and the color is uplifting for rainy and mucky days! Candice
Thanks Le Chameau - you got a great product!
on February 18, 2013
These are great boots but they are not true to size. Inwas told to order a sizensmaller than usual but they were too small. Went a 1/2 size smaller and they fit. Normally were an 8B and had to go with a 39 in this boot.
on June 30, 2013
accurately pictured, flexible rubber-ish that comfortable to wear and walk, shaped to fit the calf, easyy to put on and pull off but no slipping about when walking, great price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.