Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 28, 2015
If you have any pots or pans with a ceramic coating (or even those 'green' pans from a huge retailer), you need this. It's a little like magic! When my pans get stained up, I use a dab of the cleanser and a tiny bit of water, scrub lightly with a non-abrasive scrubby, and wah-lah! They literally look brand new. And you can use it on the outsides of your pans, too!
on July 31, 2017
What a waste of money. Didn't do anything for me. I gave up. Someone told me to use oxi clean powder. And I did. 1/4 cup oxi clean to a half full water in my Dutch oven let it boil for a few minutes and viola! Good as new. The bottom of my Dutch oven was like a dark mocha map. And oxi clean cleared the maps! Hope this will help others.
on December 11, 2014
I have a several year old Le Creuset dutch oven which has some minor staining on the inside. Nothing has ever been charred or really burned in the pan, but it's just developed some dark stains over the years. I was hoping this cleaner would do the trick, but it made no difference at all. At this price, I'm pretty disappointed and wish it was advertised with a money-back-guarantee.

Also, note the label suggests using gloves. Personally I'm wary of any cleaner designed for cookware that advises the use of gloves. Save your money and try something else if your Le Creuset needs a good deep cleaning.
Unfortunately, this product is NOT effective on severe stains. I tried this, as well as other products on my stained Le Creuset. Ultimately, the only thing that truly worked was Easy Off oven cleaning spray. This product works only on light marks on your Le Creuset.
on March 31, 2014
My husband used metal utensils in my Le Creuset Dutch Oven and it looked all scratched and ruined. I was so sad and he felt terrible and offered to buy me a new one. Instead we tried this and it looked like new! Works amazingly well. I used on other Le Creusets I have that weren't badly stained, just well-used and they looked like new too! Miracle cleaner!
on August 18, 2013
i bought this cleaner expecting it would clean my Le Creuset. After reading some reviews, i noticed that most of them complained about the price and not much on the product itself. Given the price of a new Le Creuset, 15 bucks didn't seem much and i thought i would worth trying. Unfortunately, it didn't clean my pan at all!!! after using almost 1/3 of the bottle in just i pan, I then tried the old and homemade solution of using baking soda, which showed much more efficient. Now, it isn't as good as new, but at least it is not as dirty as it was after using this cleaner.
on September 10, 2016
Got stains out of my Le Creuset! I've had my dutch oven about 9 months and it was stained after the first use. The stains didn't effect the functionality, but my dutch oven is white so they weren't pretty. The first time I used this cleaner they came right out. It gets stained every time I use it and they come right out when I use this. I always wash the dutch oven with dish soap after using this stuff to make sure I get all of the chemicals out so I don't know that I'd call it a "cleaner" as much as a stain remover.
on September 9, 2016
I love this product. I used to hate using my Le Creuset pots because i thought they were so hard to clean. Read the directions. Before i read them the product did nothing for me. Then I followed the directions and i swear by this little bottle. It lasts forever too - you need very little. If you have enameled cast iron, definitely buy this.
on March 20, 2017
This stuff is amazing, combined with a little time and a good sponge and this has removed stains I thought I would live with for life. make sure to give it a good shake before you use it for best results. The bottle does recommend wearing a pair of rubber gloves while using this product so consider purchasing those in addition to the cleaner. Happy to share some before and after photos if anyone would like them.
on June 30, 2013
I was cooking beans in my Le Creuset dutch oven and I totally forgot about them. By the time I remembered they were a charred black mess. I soaked and scrubbed until my arm was about to fall off but my dutch oven was stained and looked terrible. I was just about to start looking online for a replacement when I decided to try this cleaner. I followed the simple instructions on the bottle and in about 5 minutes my little dutch oven was sparkling like it was brand new! This stuff works great. If you screw up and your dutch oven gets stained, or if it is just dingy from long-time use -- you gotta try this. It really works.