Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 363 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on July 1, 2017
I've had this bra for about a month now and really like it. I was a 34DD before I got pregnant and now, seven months into my nursing career, have settled into a 34F (after a detour into 36G territory and let me tell you, it was harrowing!).

When I first tried it on, I found it very supportive, and maybe a tiny bit constricting, but the revelation came when I put a shirt on over it and my bust looked...normal. As in, before I got pregnant normal. Which is to say, smaller and higher. Hallelujah!

Yes, it is a little tight but, friends, that's the price we busty women pretty much always pay for good support. Yes, the cups are stiff but here again, what we're going for is shaping and support and this bra definitely delivers on those counts. It's easy and comfortable to nurse in.

I found it to be a little more comfortable after the first washing. I washed it in my front-loading washer in a lingerie bag on delicate cycle (the label says hand wash). And air dry obviously.

I think the other reviews that complain if excessive tightness, blocked ducts, etc., are either wearing the wrong size or attempting to switch to an underwire bra too early in their nursing career.

On the whole, I definitely recommend this bra. After the cheap, squishy nursing bras I'd been getting at Target (which have their place, mind you), this was definitely a good investment (especially if you want to look nice going back to work).
on October 27, 2016
So uncomfortable and ichty! I bought this bra in two sizes to find the best fit. After trying it on, I was excited st how it fit and how much support it gave my large chest. I decided on the 32G size and returned the other for a quick and easy refund. Once wearing the bra out for a day I realized how uncomfortable this bra is. The lace has no fabric under it at the top of the bra. It feels cheap and itches constantly. The fabric that remains attached when the bra is unhooked to nurse is a netting type fabric and is also ichty and at times leaves terrible marks on my skin. If you are willing to sacrifice comfort for support and looks, then this bra is great. If I could return the bra now after wearing it I absolutely would.
on May 9, 2017
This bra is wonderful - best nursing bra I've ever owned - and I've bought several styles, sizes, brands etc. I will tell you though, this is the 2nd time I've purchased it. I wore this nursing bra (literally) every single day for 6 months straight. I probably only washed it 6 times in those 6 months. I always washed by hand and air dried it. Eventually one of the underwires snapped (right in the middle of one cup) while I was folding the cup down. I was impressed to see that the underwires are actually metal instead of plastic. Even though it eventually snapped, I couldn't be mad because I've never worn a bra that often for that long. Even with all the clipping and folding the cups down they are still in excellent shape - no creases, ripples, holes in the lace- no damage at all. When my new one came in, I remembered that the lace is a bit itchy at first, but I promise that goes away quickly. This pretty bra is sturdy enough to hold up big full breasts (I wear 38E) and will conceal constant nippage. If you want something sexy that will help you get back to feeling like your old self while you manage huge milk boobs - - this is the perfect bra. Totally worth every penny!!
on June 29, 2017
I started having back pain when my baby was a couple of weeks old. I usually wear a C cup, but while nursing needed an E. At my 3rd Dr visit for the pain, the doctor said my nursing bra may not be supportive enough and that I should try one with underwire for added support . I had tried several with underwire and didn't like them. Thankfully I found this bra. My back pain was gone within a few days of starting to wear this. It is a little difficult to fold down the cups, but I would rather deal with that than the constant back pain. Plus it's much prettier than my other nursing bras.
on November 13, 2016
Very unsatisfied. I used this brand for over 15 months while nursing my first child and loved them. They are pricey, but felt confident buying another one with my second child because the first two held up so well. I could not have been more wrong. My second child is only 4.5 months and the underwire has already came out. I washed it very minimally and have never dried it. I am so disappointed in the quality of bra, and now i have to spend more money on something else.
on September 13, 2016
I typically don't like to spend so much on bras. I brought a few cheaper nursing bras and they left something to be desired. This bra is so much better than others. I like that it has an underwire. (So far it hasn't poked through, will update if it does.) The cups are supportive yet moldable so you can move it when nursing. This bra made me look 5 lbs lighter because it held me in the right spot. I will probably buy a second one in black.
on February 9, 2017
I bought my normal size and the cups seem about half a size too small. The band is very snug, but on the loosest hooks its fine. It fits well when I have just pumped, but gets way too tight to wear overnight and is a bit uncomfortable for all day wear but is something I'm willing to deal with occasionally when I need a smooth silhouette or extra lift.

It is by far the sexiest nursing bra I've seen in fuller sizes, and it gives a great lift and shape. I find it hard to get the lined cup out of the way for nursing using only one hand. I have to use one hand to fold it down and one to lift up out of it, then pick up the baby. That might not be a problem of the bra wasn't a bit small.

For practicality and fit I would rate it lower, but it's so hard to find something that makes you feel sexy when you're covered in spit up and leaking milk, so for that reason it's a solid 4 stars for me.
on February 28, 2016
I have loved everything about this nursing bra and I am about to purchase my fourth one. It gets a lot of wear and it has been my favorite bra both nursing and non-nursing. It's super supportive for a large bust and doesn't give any dips or bulges. My only disappointment with this bra has been the under-wire coming out. Every single bra I've bought from here has had one or both under-wires poke through. The first two I bought lasted over a year before this happened, but my most recent one only lasted 6 months before the under-wire popped through. I am going to try my best to reinforce the stitching on the next one I get before wearing it. Other than that little hiccup, this bra is a large busted, nursing mom's best friend!
on May 31, 2016
I love this nursing bra! It has great support and looks very attractive, unlike most nursing bras. I wear a size 34G, which is difficult to find. This bra has a hard shell that requires a double fold down for nursing. (Folding it in half doesn't provide enough space to nurse so I simply fold it down again!) I use a single fold when I want to air my nipples between feedings. On the days that I am sore, I leave the top latches unhooked. The hard shell cups provide enough support to hold my chest in place... leaving them unlatched just gives me a little more space (less pressure). I love the way they look and may continue to wear them after I'm done nursing.
on November 17, 2013
So, I have had two go arounds with nursing bras and so far none really impressed me. I ordered this on a whim after reading reviews and WOW--I am impressed. I realize that NO bra (at least in my experience) is ever comfortable for more then about 16 hours, but this bra measures up.

PROs:
--padded with a molded cup--which means that I am not showing the world everything when I wear a t-shirt (a few people were annoyed that they had to take the extra time to fold the cup down when nursing but I appreciate the molded, thickness of the cup which means I am not worrying about my nipples showing all the time and for that I can take the extra two seconds to fold the cup down to nurse).
--pretty and nice shape--my other nursing bras looked very plain, but these are pretty with lace--which makes me feel sexy and nice without showing through the thinnest of t-shirts. I also had no support or shape in my previous bras...not so with this bra.
--supportive--these bras support, shape and provided my 38G size with enough support while still not being uncomfortable. And after wearing these bras for almost 3 weeks I have yet to have a back or shoulder ache from the straps.

A few people said the lace was itchy but once I washed the bra it seemed to be fine.

I definitely am glad I tried this bra. It will get me through nursing for the next year with no problems and I will be ale to wear it once I go back to work without worrying about modesty, support or looking like I am wearing a nursing bra.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.