Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Daisylane Children's Room

on March 5, 2011
We bought this as a birthday present for our soon to be 2 year old daughter. The photos do not do this set justice! It just arrived today and I was immediately impressed with the quality. They are chunky and sturdy but still incredibly beautiful. We have Melissa and Doug 1/12 scale dolls and the furniture is perfectly sized for the little girl and the baby. I did not expect all the accessories - you literally get EVERYTHING shown in the photo, including the rug! And the beds have separate mattresses, blankets, and pillows. The little pieces are big enough - as long as your child isn't routinely putting stuff in their mouth. The rocking horse does seem a bit out of scale with the rest of the furniture - it's taller than the cradle! But the little girl does fit on it and it's the only criticism (if you can call it that) of the whole set.

We had previously bought Calico Critters furniture and what a world of difference - the accessories are so freakishly small that they're impossible to play with and the flimsy plastic is too hard for little ones to handle without constantly knocking pieces over. We also considered Pottery Barn Kids furniture, but for the price, there is no comparison. The pieces are not nearly as well made and don't include nearly the accessories.

I am so glad we found this company - we will definitely be buying the other rooms!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 27, 2014
I ordered this for my daughter's doll house and she LOVED it! She plays with it everyday. The pieces are good quality and super cute. The mini doll house, books, computer, skateboard are all adorable. Great buy!
on February 22, 2014
Very cute. I bought it for a Le Toy Van Dollhouse. It comes complete with desk and stool, little computer, keyboard, books, nightstand, lamp, clothes tree, rug, skateboard and best of all .. a dollhouse for the dollhouse!
on February 1, 2014
I purchased several sets of this dollhouse furniture for my pink crazy girl and because they are wood. The details are a very pleasant surprise and the sets are well made. I highly recommend them.
on December 20, 2014
Beautiful - I'm sure our great grandaughter will love it.
on November 29, 2010
This set is adorable! My daughters love it. BUT the girl's bed has already broken. I will glue it, but it really shouldn't be breaking after one week of use by two pretty calm little girls...
on January 6, 2012
This doll house furniture set was so cute. It works great for the scale of 1/12. It is made of painted wood and is so detailed. My grandchildren loved it!
on November 21, 2012
Really cute set, but was missing the baby cradle as seen in other sets. waiting for feedback where it was ordered.
22 comments|Report abuse
on November 25, 2008
I purchased all of the Rosebud rooms to go with a Ryans Room Dollhouse for my 3 year old. I was attracted to these rooms over the other lines of wood furniture (Ryans Room, Plan Toys) because of the soft colors and lots of little details such as towels for the bathroom, tea set for the kitchen, computer for the desk. When the toys arrived two of the rooms had so many broken pieces that I had to return them (back to this later). The rest were either in good condition or easily repaired so we kept them. I immediately put most of the smaller more breakable pieces (dishes, children's toys, etc) aside for later. My daughter loves playing with her dolls in the different rooms but within two weeks three pieces have broken! My daughter is three and not the gentlest kid in the world, however the doll house is in a carpeted room and she has really tried to take good care of her new toys. I would return everything except that she really enjoys playing with her new doll furniture. So, I will continue to repair.

Now, back to the returned pieces. I was assured by the Amazon agent with whom I spoke to arrange the return of the rooms that arrived in broken condition that there were more of the same rooms available to replace the ones I was returning. I explained to her that I was not interested in keeping any of the rooms if this was not the case because all of the rooms coordinate and are part of the "Rosebud" line. So... imagine my dismay when I looked to buy them and saw that the items were unavailable!

Pros:
very cute and feminine
lots of sweet details
hours of fun play

Con:
poorly constructed

My daughter is thrilled but I am disappointed.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 25, 2012
I just bought three sets of the Let Toy Van after much deliberation about the price. I am sooooo glad I did. Wow! These dollhouse pieces are truly adorable and will last for generations. I don't know what these other reviewers are talking about w/ broken pieces. This stuff is made to last a lifetime or longer. If anything came apart you could easily glue it back together. All of the drawers actually work, the doors open, fully operable and the it's even cuter in person.

I always envied my friend's dollhouses when I was a girl and wanted to get something for my daughters that would last for years, have classic details, and be the kind of toy they would always remember playing -capturing that sense of "this is every girls dream" and boy does this fit the biil. Just buy it. Absolutely precious and so well made.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question