Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "WiFi Camera, LeFun Wireless Surveillance Camera IP..." and save 78% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
WiFi Camera, LeFun Wireless Surveillance Camera IP Camera Nanny Cam with Pan Tilt Zoom Motion Detect Two Way Audio Night Vision Remote Control 2.4G WiFi for Baby Monitor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WiFi CONNECTION With MULTIPLE USES: Without a specific display, you may use this wifi camera as a baby monitor to view your baby's activity and safety. No matter where you are, you can remote view the baby and control the wireless camera.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL AT ALL TIME: The 720P HD s provide you the best image and video. Using it for video recording, fast forward and playback via micro SD card. With Pan 350°/Tilt 100° and IR led Night Vision, you can view any angle of your home at any time.
- STAY IN TOUCH WITH TWO WAY AUDIO: The built-in microphone and speaker allow voice communicating between the APP and camera side. This baby monitor have Intelligent Motion Alert, you can receive Message Alerts/Snapshots from App to ensure your baby safe.
- EASY TO PLACE AND PLAY SYSTEM: Quick setup this wireless surveillance camera via 2.4G wifi, connected with your android, iOS, tablet and PC in minutes by using the MIPC. Begin to your seamlessly stream video and recorded video on this security camera.
- SECURITY AND SUPPORT: Financial level Encryption Technology, make you connect to any devices, via a secure and safe network. All cameras have CE, FCC and RoHS certified. Full one-year Guarantee Repair provided, please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
IP Security Camera,1080P HD Wireless WiFi IP Security Surveillance System Camera for Baby /Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision(White)
Wireless Security Camera, LeFun 720p Wireless WiFi Camera Surveillance IP Camera with Motion Detect Night Vision Two Way Audio Video Recording for Home Security System
Wansview Wireless IP Camera, Home WiFi Security Surveillance Camera for Baby /Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision and Two Way Audio K2 (white)
LEFTEK IP Camera 720P Network IP Camera With Two Way Audio Remote Wireless Baby Monitor PnP Night Vision And More For Android/iOS/iPhone/iPad/Tablet F1-10I
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rademax Technology||Aoperk||LeFun Smart||Wansview||LEFTEK|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p||1080p||1080p, 720p||720p||720p|
LeFun Wireless WiFi Security Camera To leverage the wifi setup feature please make sure you have a wifi router that can launch 2.4G wifi, otherwise you must go for the Ethernet cable way for WiFi connection setup instead.
2.4G WiFi Network, Wireless WiFi IP Camera, Video Monitoring, Remote Control, Live Streaming, Plug&Play, Pan&Tilt&Zoom, Two Way Audio, IR Night Vision, Motion Detection with automatically picture capture or video recording, Admin or Guest Password for different privileges, work with Android/iOS and Windows
Super Easy setup with Play and Plug:
1. Download the MIPC app on Apple app store (iphone and ipad) or Google play (android phone).
2. Sign up an account and remember your password.
3. Power on your ip camera and reset it. There reset button is at the bottom of the camera (please refer to the second image on our listing).
4. After it is ready, please log in your account, click “+” icon to add your surveillance camera, scan the QR code and follow the voice from the wireless camera to install your wifi camera.
1.This wifi camera supports 2.4G wifi only
2.For new user guide and troubleshooting, please go to our website page.
3.If you have any further question, please contact:
?E-mail us via Amazon Message;
?E-mail us via our support email address( it will show on our FAQ card and our website)
IR distance: 30 feet
Frame rate: Real time 25FPS
Night vision: 12 infrared LEDs
Sensor: 1/4 "color CMOS sensor
Video/Audio Compression: H.264/AAC
Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps RJ45 interface
Wireless networks: 2.4G WiFi (IEEE802.11b/g/n) by External antenna
Alarm notification: Real time App push notifications
Resolution: 1280x720 (720P), 640x360, 320x180, 160x90 (selectable)
Video storage: Micro SD card up to 64 GB storage (Not included in the package)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I have mentioned this camera is easy to setup and the box includes everything you need to get going. First plug in the Ethernet and power cables, then get your phone or tablet ready. The box has three qr codes that are for the iOS and Android apps along with the camera id and password. Once you download the app all you have left to do is create an account and add the camera. To add the camera select settings option on the top right side of the app, scroll down, and press "Add device." Then press the qr code button, scan the small qr code on the box or bottom of the camera, type in the password, and follow any other prompts it pops up. That's all there is too it to set it up initially.
The rest of the settings are preferences such as resolution, activating alarms, and other settings such as sensitivity. Once you get all your preferences selected it's time to mess around and discover everything the camera can do. Some of the features I like the most is the rotating head that you can control from your app and the alerts.
The only problem I had with the camera was not actually the camera's fault. I was not able to setup the camera using WiFi and that's because my Apple router does not have a WPS button to sync between the camera and router. However, I am able to connect the camera to my WiFi if I unplug the Ethernet cable and leave it connected to the power source. I would love to have the camera apart from my router, but until I get something else I will have to use it while tethered to the router.
Other than the non-wireless setup I would like to have, there are no complaints from me at all. This is a quality IP camera that anyone can use.
Packaging - The camera came in an easy to read box. The camera was properly package to prevent damage through shipment and was completely intact upon arrival. Secured in a hard foam inside the box.
Installation - Installation was easy, it came with everything needed except the screwdriver. I mounted mine in the wall as to point down on the crib for my son. It came with 2 screws, the mount, the nut for the mount and obviously the camera. You are not required to use the mount but is very useful and secure.
Setup - Setup was super easy, however be aware you will need to use an Ethernet cord to plug directly into your router and a PC and/or Mobile Phone (I found the mobile phone easier) in order to setup the camera. Once the camera is plugged into the Ethernet simply go into the control panel on the PC or Mobile Phone and set up wireless and once you unplug it and mount to another power outlet everything will automatically reconnect. I do think that the setup could have been somewhat easier with better instructions even though it came with an instruction pamplet. This is the main reason for a dropped star.
First Week Usage - Within the first week I didn't experience any problems with the device and it performed as intended.
One Month Usage - I did have some problems with the device with my internet connection and the device randomly turning as far as it could and sticking there but was easily fixed with a reset of the camera. It then done it again but didn't continuously stick and I simply moved the camera and it fixed itself. I can't determine whether I was at fault for that not realizing I had clicked a button on my phone possibly. As for the internet, I think that may have just been a server issue between the router and the camera.
Continued Usage - Since the purchase of this device other than the noted issues above since one month, the device has worked as intended with no other issues even during power outages and power surges during the winter months.
Final Thoughts - I would have given this camera 4 1/2 stars if possible, however I only knocked the camera down one star because of the setup issues and the clarity in which was provided upon setup and maybe a better dedicated support team or different contact methods. The technical issues I didn't knock anything off for as EVERY product that is electronic in any way or has software will have glitches, it's not preventable. It has expected quality for 720p. I've attached a picture for your convience, please not this was taken with gyazo so it may dim down the quality just a bit.