LeLehome Premium Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Dual Julienne & Vegetable Peeler Slicer - Amazing Tool for Making Delicious Salads and Veggie Noodles
|Sale:||$7.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.40 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% satisfied Gurantee!
- Lose weight helper: The Precision Kitchenware Julienne Peeler is the best tool. Join the revolutionary weight loss craze,Simply replace high carbohydrate foods, such as spaghetti, with healthy vegetables like zucchini and voilà , you will be losing weight within no time!
- Stainless steel & dishwasher safe: This Julienne Peeler is made of high-quality 304 rust resistant stainless steel with stylish.
- For all your peeling needs: The name says it all! This ultra sharp, dual-bladed peeler juliennes everything from apples and pears to carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, squash and zucchini with ease and efficiency!
- Easy storage: This beautiful modern design is both sleek and compact with a hanging hook which allows for easy storage among other kitchen tools!
This item is available because of the Add-on program
This julienne peeler makes quick work of a potato, carrot or zucchini.
Run it down a vegetable and you have a pile of shreds in short order.
They are more like matchsticks than you`d get from a grater, shorter than you might get from a food processor or mandoline.
You will like them for salads--it`s easier to chew carrot shreds and when you toss them lightly in dressing,
they get a really lovely soft-crunchy texture that is very moist and full of flavor.
Clean up is pretty simple, hold under running water. Dry carefully,the steel has a tendency to rust.
If you get vegetables stuck in the teeth, a handy way to clean this is with a cheap toothbrush,
bought specifically for cleaning jobs and which I keep in the drawer next to the sink.