|Processor||2.3 GHz ARM710|
|RAM||3 GB LPDDR4|
|Hard Drive||32 GB|
|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|
LeMaker HiKey 960 Single Board Computer - 96Boards Reference Development Platform (3GB LPDDR4)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HiKey 960 Single Board Computer is the most powerful ARM®-based single board computer utilizing the latest Kirin 960 System-on-Chip. Playing a central role in successful Android phones such as the Huawei Mate 9 and Porsche Design models, the Kirin 960 incorporates the latest core architectural technologies from ARM® like the new Cortex®-A73 CPU and the Mali™ G71 GPU.
- Excellent performance and power efficiency enables developers to explore a realm of new applications in virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, and artificial intelligence using a validated, compact, and cost efficient platform package.
- Built on top of industry computing standards such as Google’s Android Open Source Project, Khronos OpenCL 2.0. Make innovation easy and prototype the next generation of applications with this board today!
- Get going quickly with the latest software APIs while running on validated inter-operable hardware.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|RAM Size||3 GB||2 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Processor Series||ARM710||ARM710a||Pentium||Atom Z3735F|
|Processor Speed||2.3 GHz||2 GHz||2.5 GHz||1.33 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||—||—||Intel HD Graphics 505||Integrated|
|Hard-Drive Size||32 GB||16 GB||57.5 GB||—|
|Operating System||Linux, Android||Android||Windows 10 Home, Linux||Windows 10|
- SoC: Kirin 960 System-on-Chip with 4 ARM® Cortex-A73 and 4 ARM® Cortex-A53 Cores
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4 PoP
- Storage: 32GB UFS Flash
- Dual Band WiFi N/AC with Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports: HDMI 1.4, PCI-E M.2, 2 USB 3.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type C, MicroSD card slot
- High Speed Headers: 4 Lane MIPI DSI, 4 Lane + 2 Lane MIPI CSI, USB 2.0, 2 I2C, SPI
- Low Speed Headers: I2S, 2 UART, 2 I2C, SPI, 12 GPIO, DC Power
- Supported OS: Android, Linux
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mine is just sitting here on the Android OS and just not doing enough with it. I was hoping to just Unbuntu on this stand alone with a full gui I could use but that's not support and I don't see it happening any time soon.