Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LePage's USPS Kraft Wrapping Paper, 30 x 50 Feet (81080)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

92%

on February 5, 2012
For years, I've saved brown paper grocery bags for wrapping packages going into the mail. I patched and cut, figured and fashioned all sorts of wrappings, as would most folk. Purchasing this roll of paper put all of that behind me. No more piles of bags falling out of the cupboard, no more patchwork. The roll is wide enough for everything I've mailed since I purchased it. It is easy to work with, and I'm sure it has many more uses that have yet to occur to me.
I bought this Kraft wrapping paper for a craft. It's nice and thick, and the roll is pretty long. It's a very good quality paper and would be great for mailing packages. I think it's okay for wrapping gifts, but I like my gift wrap to be a little thinner. For crafts, it served its purpose. I would buy it again.
on March 24, 2013
I had been doing a lot of shipping and using paper bags. This paper roll is great for wrapping and I haven't had any issues with any one complaining about the paper holding up during shipping. The price point was good, and the paper is easy to cut and fold. All around a good product.
on December 3, 2012
I bought this to use as Christmas wrapping paper this year. Heavy paper (borderline too heavy for wrapping), so you will need to use a fair amount of tape. The great thing about this paper is that you can use stamps, any kind of ribbon you want, and dress it up a million ways. Fun, different, and versatile.
on April 23, 2012
I bought this to wrap cute little presents in but this is some serious kraft paper. It's a bit thick, so no easy ripping (which is nice) but not ideal for wrapping small things. Would do fantastically for USPS purposes obviously, and it'll do for wrapping birthday and Christmas gifts, just get some sturdy tape to go along with it, because office grade scotch tape will be useless.
on January 17, 2012
This is a must have for anyone remotely crafty. I'm a pretty lazy crafter, but I love to entertain and love items that make it easy to impress. I ordered this a couple of months ago and used it as a table "cloth" for a vintage circus-themed baby shower, made cut-out onesies with it, and have since used it to wrap Christmas presents with baker's twine. Great product, and I have tons to use for future projects!
on October 8, 2011
This kraft paper is thin and not as substantial feeling as what I have used in the past. I do not trust it as much for wrapping packages for shipping, even though it is made by (or at least endorsed by) the United States Postal Service.
It is probably a good value for the money, being under a dollar and a half, but next time I will try get a heavier duty roll.
on December 3, 2012
I purchased this present for help with my holiday present wrapping. It's definitely durable enough to not tear during wrapping, and is great for crafts and other vintage inspired art projects.
on January 2, 2013
I used this for my Christmas gifts and tied bakers twine around it to get an older classic look. The paper is very thick and you could use it for shipping or crafts.
on March 13, 2013
very sturdy and great value for the price. i am using this to package my picture for my move but i will be using it to cover my table when i do my art.

See 1 answered question