Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

LeSportsac Classic Small Everygirl Tote

on October 3, 2011
This is a great little tote bag. Living in South Florida where rain is a daily occurence during the summer months, I needed a tote bag that would hold a pair of shoes and an umbrella that would look respectable going to my office. This works perfectly, and has the advantages of top zipper, outside zip pocket, and even an inside zip. In fact, I'm finding I'll use it on the weekends instead of a handbag. This size is small - look at the dimensions, but as a handbag it will hold wallet, sunglasses, my kindle, which I'm never without, cosmetics, phone, etc. It is extremely lightweight, and washable! This particular size, in solid black, was difficult to find, so thanks Amazon for carrying it.
on September 22, 2017
Great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 30, 2012
I've purchased numerous versions of this bag for my mom over the years. The first one I got her was a lovely embroidered version at the Sydney airport. Since then I've picked up others along the way with the most recent one being this one at Amazon. They're a bit pricey for what they are, but they wear like iron. My mom tosses them in the car, on the floor. They last and last. I highly recommend them!
on August 9, 2010
I looked for a long time to find a summer handbag that was the perfect size. I wanted something that would hold a decent amount of things but wasn't too big. This tote is exactly what I was looking for. We are outside and camp a lot during the summer and I wanted something that could be easily washed if soiled and the fabric on LeSportsac is easily handwashable. Love the print on the bag as well, it is lots of fun!
on January 26, 2016
Perfect size
on October 8, 2010
this bag is well-designed for: floral print, colors, shape & most importantly its size is pretty good for daily casual shopping. the only point I regret is that I could not find the size of bag in "Fresca" design. Anyway I love LeSportsac bags not just for its charming designs, but also its light weight (seems to be weightless) makes me feel no burden at all.
on February 20, 2011
I get a lot of compliments on this Bright cheerful bag. And the Black & White goes with so many colors. I LOVE the fact the the LeSportsac Bags are so LIGHT to carry. Other pocketbooks are HEAVY before you even put anything into them!
on April 15, 2014
This is cute and light but the handle is too short to put over your shoulder, which is how I carry a bag.
on February 3, 2014
I got this to use as a diaper bag. The size looked small when I got it but everything fits perfectly. It's weightless but if your going to stuff it - the straps aren't long enough and it bulges under your arm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question