Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 446 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 472 reviews
on February 26, 2010
if i wasn't so lazy about switching bags, i would have one in every color.

pros:

lightweight nylon - even after you get all your crap in there

roomy

nice amounts of pockets - two identical large ones on either side and a smaller one in the inside

ergonomic - fits well across the body and adjustable

perfect size - many messenger style bags seem to be too large to look cute

rigid - even though it's nylon, it will hold it's shape if you set it on the table.

stays clean

inexpensive

quality - mine have lasted forever

cons:

pockets too similar - on the classic hobo, the front and back pockets look identical. sometimes i have trouble guessing which one to access. would be nice if they could add something to differentiate them.

prints - wish there were more neutrals. goes back to my earlier point. i don't like to hassle with switching my bag for every outfit. other than the solids, it would be great if there were some neutral prints added to the collection.

could use as easily accessible phone pocket
33 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2016
Love it! It's light weight but very sturdy and not cheaply made. It also has inside pocket and two on the outside. Inside is very roomy as well.
review image
on June 21, 2017
This purse is beautiful and very functional. The fabric is a floral nylon that can be easily cleaned. The outside pockets make it easy to find your cell phone or sunglasses. The inside pocket can keep valuables zipped away but is otherwise not that useful. Can be worn over the shoulder or as a crossbody bag. This is a medium sized purse that easily carries a wallet, your keys, and a small makeup bag with room for a few other items. I like it because it's not so deep you lose things. Although I did lose my cell phone inside because the case is the exact same color as the lining, senior moment, new purse . . . .
on June 10, 2016
Great price for a Le Sportsac. It is definitely smaller than what I was looking for, but its an okay size. I do wish it had more pockets on the outside to tuck things into and have them more accessible. I have the larger version which is wider with pockets on the ends as well as the sides. This keeps me from constantly having to dig through the main pocket.

At $ 24 it was a super bargain for this brand. I was really looking for a black purse to wear in the city across my body and this should do the trick. It won't be my everyday for sure.
on April 29, 2017
I ordered this purse for my Mom. She loves it! We are new big fans of lesportsac. My first one was the hawaiian Minnie and Mickey of this same style bag. I love that it comes with a matching pouch. My family and I recently went to Waikiki and found hawaiian exclusive prints at the lesportsac store. Fell in love with Colleen Wilcox art print. A local artist in Hawaii. Of course my Mom got this style bag and I got the deluxe style. All came with a matching pouch. In love, please , please keep make more.
on August 3, 2015
This bag is perfect for my needs. It is lightweight so the purse itself doesn't weigh me down. With a toddler, I need all the hands and help I can get!I wear it cross body and the pockets help me stay organized. If I throw my little one's cup in my purse and it spills, no big deal! Wipes up nicely.
on March 18, 2015
I love this bag so much I now have two of them, one in a special edition Small World print and one in a black embroidered fabric called Entwine. This bag is the perfect size in that its not too big but its big enough to hold a lot of stuff. The outside pockets are good for quick access things like my phone and glasses and the inside is bit and roomy for things like a Kindle, a bottle of water and snacks. I'm 5'3 with a short torso so the strap is long enough to wear as a crossbody, or I can shorten it to shoulder bag.The bag is lightweight and very sturdy. I tend to be rough on my bags throwing them in my car and whatnot and these hold up just great. I just give them a wipedown to clean. I've heard you can throw them in the washer but I dont want them to get mishappen. A few years ago, I tried a Kipling bag to compare and well it was nice enough, it started showing its age faster than any of my Lesportsac bags ever had.
on September 27, 2016
I have many pocketbooks in the same style. I love the assortment of colors and patterns. The Seaside Travels pattern was perfect for my seaside vacation in RI & ME and I got several complements. I love that it is both lightweight and roomy so it is less of a burden to carry the miscellany of travel needs, including a mini umbrella, sun lotion etc. I usually wear it as a cross body so my hands are free and it isn't slipping off my shoulder. Next summer season I am really hoping that they will offer an all white one with an embossed pattern for interest so it can be worn with multi color patterned clothing without conflicting colors and pattern. Hope someone at LeSportSac reads these reviews!

Supplemental comment. Pocketbook background color "In and Out" turned out to be dark grey and not dark brown as it appeared on my monitor, especially with the pattern colors that it was combined with. In fact, black, dark brown and grey all look very much alike and impossible to differentiate. If there was anyway that the strap color could be mentioned, this would define this important information. There did not appear any way offered to contact the vendor to ask this question. This is the second time now that I have made the wrong decision on the background color.
on May 10, 2017
LeSportsac Classic Hobo has become my favorite purse. It holds a significant amount for a medium-size purse but it's lightweight and well-organized for my needs. I prefer the east-west design as it's easier to access contents. These purses are well-made, durable, washable and come in many beautiful patterns/colors. I usually receive compliments on these purses and in my opinion, they're a good value.
on March 18, 2017
Durable, fun print and always water resistant (and washable in the machine), the hobo style from Sport Sac is a great gift for teens, college girls or even a great weekend bag for young professionals! WHY carry a heavy, bulky leather handbag when this style and size is perfect? Of course, you can't beat the PRICE or DURABILITY of these handbags. I recommend them for anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.