Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on May 4, 2014
This tote bag is a wonderful conversation starter! Never mind that was not its intention, so many people stop and ask me about it that I've thought about getting this design in a different bag.
I really like the smaller tote bag size. I have larger LeSportsac totes but this is the perfect size when you need something larger than a handbag yet do not want to carry around a bag that could double as luggage. The design is cute and the zippered compartments mean I'm not dropping pens or small electronic devices out of it when I set it down. LeSportsac remains one of my favorite vendors of all time.
on January 16, 2016
This bag is extremely comfortable.

I got this bag in the beautiful, floral "Euphoria" print. It's nice enough that I've taken it to a wedding and graduation.

This is a great bag for the office. I can fit a 13" MacBook Pro easily with a planner, wallet, water bottle, and many other knick knacks. The weight is pretty well distributed. The straps don't flop around or slide off my shoulder, like many other tote bags do.

For easy, yet secure access, there is a large, zippered pocket on the outside. On the opposite side inside the bag, there is a zippered pocket along the top. A removable zippered pouch is included as well, which is handy for carrying feminine products. The main compartment has a large zipper with minimal flaps. The flaps are not intrusive, if you choose to leave it unzipped. All of the zippers are smooth.
on May 13, 2017
I was hesitant about buying this bag, and considered returning it before it even arrived. Once I got it though, it was perfect! I live in the city, go to grad school, work, and workout. I carry a lot of things and this bag is roomy, and fits a change of clothes, shoes, my thermos, and water bottle. The straps are also comfortable, they don't press into your shoulder and leave indentations like some others when its full of a lot of stuff. It also held up well to the torrential rain today!
on November 23, 2015
You can spend a lot more on a Tumi, but this is almost identical. It does not have a "sleeve" in the back for the roller board handle, but I twist the tote handles around and through the roller board handle and it's very stable on top of the carryon. It's very roomy for guidebooks, sweater, scarf, sunglasses and wallet, bottle of water. The usual stuff you want with you through the day, and it's very lightweight. Handles are the right length for over the shoulder, on arm or in hand. I pack a little purse for evenings.
Happy Travels!
on May 6, 2015
I have been in love with LeSportsac bags for 30 years ever since I discovered them in the outlet malls of north and south Carolina. Now a resident of the Seattle area they are perfect for our misty weather since they are somewhat water proof. This bag gets 4 stars instead of because it is a bit bigger that I really wanted. I was looking for something to use to put my iPad in when I take it with but did not want to use it instead of a purse. I love the color pattern
on February 6, 2017
Very cute. Better than my Micheal Kors tote with the stiff sides and narrow bottom. I love this bag, can carry anything I need and the add on pouch is major plus!! Also very comfortable to wear.
on October 13, 2015
looked the bag

It is a bit padded and so has form...that is why it is 104 dollars vs the others which are cheaper in price and have not padding so are a bit formless

quality is high and bag is very attractive

I already had the winter grey one and have used it for travel

it also was 104 dollars but I luckily got it on sale for 39 and was hoping for the same with this black one but gave up waiting....did't wnat to pay 102 for a non leather bag but did want it to go out of stock and lose the opportnity to buy it...so expensive but worth it
on February 4, 2017
I wanted to replace my LeSportsac backpack with something more mature, but with the same features I love about LeSportsac (durable fabric, handles, zippers). I needed it for my laptop and random items I bring at different times, such as crochet projects or overnight clothes. This bag met my needs perfectly for all the above reasons. The large zippered pocket in front is perfect for easy access to the small items, like phone, wallet, and keys. There is so much room in the bag that I haven't yet found any use for the small pocket inside and bonus pouch.

The bottom is wider than I expected, so my laptop slides around unless there are other things inside to cushion it. But, that is not a complaint because overall it is a good, versatile, and durable bag-- which is exactly what I wanted.
on December 20, 2016
Have had this bag for 1 year and love it. Wears well and I am rough on this bag. The Black choice is very forgiving. liquids such as rain,snow coffee etc. just roll off. easy to clean and is light when empty which is half the battle. This one was as a gift for a friend who could use a bag for chemo, work or travel. Expensive,I thought so until I have used fit and how I expect to have for a long time to come. Bonus this choice comes with a small bag for small items you might carry.
on September 16, 2014
Thought this bag would be strange with the flared shape but actually it's a perfect size for everyday use for work. I carry my lesportsac Kylie (purse within a purse), my notebook, my lunch and workpapers/manila folders. If I need to bring my laptop it fits too! I got the tuileries design. Very charming. Makes me smile and want to go to France!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.