Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on May 6, 2016
Love this bag, was larger than I expected but its really great and it fits so much. I think that this actually fits more than some of my large rollerbags, and it has the perfect amount of pockets too. One thing that others have mentioned is that its so huge that when you fill it all the way its really difficult to carry, especially since the straps aren't the best quality (although I really like how the bag itself is super lightweight - when full with all of my stuff AND two bottles of tequila AND a plaster statue of the virgin Mary it still was only like 37 lbs, compared to my boyfriends bag which had nowhere near as much stuff but was still pushing the 50 lb weight limit).
on May 17, 2017
Love the exterior color and sturdiness. Outside was just as I expected this brand to be as I have other styles and sizes. However, the interior lining is a weird satin material that didn't feel nearly as sturdy as the exterior. I found it very unusual for this brand not to have a nylon lining, like all the other LeSportsac items I have. I felt the lining wouldn't hold up long. The website description was inaccurate, stating lining was nylon. I expected the sturdiness and style I am used to from LeSportsac. I am returning.
on April 1, 2015
Great carry on bag. It was way bigger than I expected, so big in fact that I packed it so much that it was a bit heavy for me to carry. I will try not to pack as much next time. Great quality too!
on December 6, 2015
After ordering this I felt kind of guilty about how expensive it is. I'm sure I could find a duffel bag somewhere for $20 but I am impressed with the size and quality of this bag. The zippers and fabric are very sturdy. My only complaint (besides the price) is the opening is not very big for how big the bag is so while it works great for lots of small items it'd be tough sticking a large item (like a pillow) inside.
on February 16, 2016
I was looking for a cute weekend getaway bag and this was perfect! The design is bright, colorful, and fun! The bag is very very roomy! I overpack and this was able to fit all my things for a long weekend trip and more! (2 pair of heels, curling iron and blow dryer, multiple outfits, etc.). It also comes with a smaller bag I used for make up products which was great! I have now used this bag several times and it has held up well and is easy to clean off (just wipe with a wet rag) and doesn't show any signs of wear. There are also lots of compartments which is great for storage as there are 4 zippered compartments on the outside.
on November 19, 2015
This is the best bag to throw all my stuff in

+ Had some cleaning product spill in it and all I did was wipe it clean
+ Alternative purpose for hauling large heavy stuff from car to apartment
+ It can carry a ton of weight (not literally a ton, but it sure can carry a lot of weight)
+ Enormous, gigantic, huge
+ Best to use for travel
+ Will fit a yoga mat!!!!!!!!!!!!

No negatives!

I am very happy I purchased this product!
on July 8, 2015
Great bag! I use it as a double duty diaper bag for my girls, and I have plenty of room to spare. My only wish is that there were some inside pockets, but I bought the smaller matching zipper bags, which have worked well. I will use this as a travel bag once I outgrow the need for a diaper bag.
on January 9, 2016
Love this bag! Very roomy inside and I love the pockets on the sides, front, and back. Also love the pouch it came with which is handy to store toiletries or socks & underwear when traveling. I can fit over a weeks worth of clothes in here with room to spare. It's well made but it would be nice if there were sturdier panels on the bottom or sides to give it some more support for carrying heavier items.
on November 27, 2015
The quality is fantastic (as I have now come to expect from the brand), and the colours are pretty though a little darker than the picture. The bag is HUGE, a bit bigger than i expected but i was pleased with that.
on March 22, 2016
Love this bag -- as others have said, the extra large size is HUGE. I packed for a weekend retreat and was able to fit my bedding in this bag as well as my clothes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.