Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 22, 2013
i love the pattern, and it is the perfect size for my trip, as i will be gone for one month..
i will use it for my stops of a few days, wtihout having to open my large suitcase....
It is lightweight to carry on the plane, and easy to use as a crossover, when i am
making connections in different countries...so happy i remembered the make
LeSportsac, that i had many years ago and loved....
on March 6, 2013
This bag is the perfect size for a 3-7 day trip, and fits easily in the overhead luggage compartment of an airplane. The straps are all well-reinforced, and the construction of the bag is very solid overall.

I am eminently satisfied with this bag, and I would purchase another one in a heartbeat.
on April 27, 2013
Only one pocket inside; that's ok with me. Nice and roomy! For an active two night trip, I got two changes of clothing, two pr shoes, related accessories, running gear & running shoes inside. Had to expand to the medium size travel tote for toiletries & blowdryer but am ok with that. Very pleased with this purchase.
on January 3, 2015
Love this bag! I had to search high and low for it (and the matching tote as well), but it's stylish, durable, and fits a lot of stuff. It's perfect for weekend trips and works really well as a carry-on bag as well.

Great product!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 14, 2013
I actually bought this bag to go out of town for a week. I wasn't sure if it was going to be big enough but it is just perfect. I love the cukoo clock design as it is creative and like no other. Would recommend this to anyone.
on February 19, 2013
I love this bag. I am totally into hearts. The fact is that it is too big. I ordered a large but sometimes a large isn't what it seems sometimes
on September 10, 2013
It was delivered quickly and is super light weight. Even when the bag is full it feels durable and like it will last.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2012
very good item. i bought it wonderful price.i love it.
very good good good good good good good good good!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.