Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeSportsac Classic Large Weekender
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on July 16, 2011
I purchased this bag to have a good-sized weekend tote that would also function well as a carry-on. Though the bag is expensive, it is so well-made that it will last for years. The main reason that I purchased this bag is for the double (lockable) zipper. I like to be able to throw a lock on my carry-on. Also, I like using a tote for my carry-on so it can squish and fit under the seat. One more reason I got this bag is to be used as a beach bag on vacations. I take a locking strap and strap it to my chair. I then lock the zipper and feel more secure about having my cell phone, wallet, etc in the bag with me at the beach.
on April 7, 2016
Satin lining, it's different than how LeSportsac has made them for YEARS. I don't like it. It's not going to be as durable as the nylon linings. It will snag. It will not wash well. Actually, I hate it, and I have returned it.
on July 26, 2013
I needed a more functional carry-on after using a tote bag for years. This one has 4 compartments plus the very roomy inside and it comes with a zippered bag, too, in which I carried pills I had to take during the 11 hour flight. It is lightweight and has a shoulder strap as well as handles. I thought the white background print might get dirty but it hasn't. I'm sure I can wash it in the machine when I need to. Nice looking and perfectly practical. Fits well under the airplane seat. I carry a big camera, an iPad and notebooks and books in it. No problem.
on March 5, 2013
This bag is lightweight but sturdy. I like the sleek color. I'm not sure what these bags normally run in terms of cost but the price $84.99 seemed about what I expected for this brand. I think this bag is great for the gym, great for an overnight, and even for a weekend (if you're a good packer). It's also been great to take as an extra carry on bag now that we have a baby and can never seem to fit everything we want to take into our two larger suitcases. I'm happy!
on June 20, 2013
not too big, not too small. carries everything you need. and if it gets dirty - throw it in the wash. I use it for the gym daily & covert to overnighter or day trip bag as needed. it's great
on January 29, 2015
I like everything about this bag except the shoulder strap. Unfortunately there's no padding and it's quite uncomfortable to carry when the bag is heavy.
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2016
I love this bag and am so glad I purchased it. It got it to use as a carry on and it works perfectly for that as it has extremely useful outside pockets for boarding passes on each end, and larger zippered pockets on the outside perfect for magazines, etc. THere is a sturdy, detachable crossbody strap and shorter shorter straps which are long enough to fit over my shoulder as well.

This bag also also came with a small matching pouch. The bag is very roomy and holds a ton, and best of all it folds up flat as a pancake when not in use. I got black with gold dots and it is so stylish. If you are looking for a good carry on size that can hold a ton without being overly huge and overwhelming, this is the bag for you. I wish I had a reason to buy another!
on June 23, 2015
This is the duffle I've always wanted - lightweight but sturdy, on the large side but comfortable to pack small, utilitarian AND cute. There is one large main compartment, 2 pockets along the long sides, 2 pockets along the short sides, and a separate small zippered pouch. I didn't realize the pouch came with it so I felt like I got a bonus when I found it. I have had it for about a week so I can't speak to its actual longevity, but it feels well made and I look forward to spending my life with it.

Side anecdote: I chose the Marion floral print (pattern by the Rifle Paper Co.) even though it was $50 over my second choice (Ace Stripe). I was really happy with my choice when I got it, and even happier after a few days when I realized that I had saved a scrap of the same print from a Rifle Paper Co promotional item I had liked a few months ago. Choice validated!
on August 16, 2016
GREAT bag! I bought this bag as a "hospital prep bag" to be at the ready when I go into labor. I selected the bag as the material is washable and easy to wipe down (an important feature when talking about hospital stays). The bag feels sturdy and the print is adorable! I picked the print thinking maybe it would be a good distraction while on the way to the hospital haha. It has large outside, zippered pockets (front, back and sides) and looks like it will be the perfect size for a few nights in recovery. It also came with a small, matching zippered bag which I will be using for toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc). Great seller and bag!
on June 13, 2015
Love it as always with LeSportsac. I have been using them for years. I have not traveled in some time old weekend at least 25 years old which was before LeSportsac started lining their bags with nylon suddenly I need to spend a couple of nights in a hotel and the old bag was sticky I ordered this it was perfect carried everything I needed with room to spare and now that its empty again folds up for easy storage