Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2012
So I basically won't use a purse at this point unless it's cross-body for comfort reasons. I'm also a cheapskate so this one was a big purse purchase for me, I usually just make a simple bag for myself or buy a cheapie $20 one. I don't regret it though I have to say it'd take a few minor tweaks to make it perfect.

First off the good: it is the perfect size, at least for me. The main zippered compartment can easily hold things like your wallet, keys, a comb or brush - and if like me you don't have jumbo ones of any of those you could fit a small water bottle in there too.

The two outer zipper compartments aren't exactly useless either. The middle one is just right for my Kindle Paperwhite in its case. The lower one is good for loose change, receipts, maybe things you want quick access to like bus passes or lip balm.

The bag itself is light and actually pretty small given how much it can hold. It's designed well and stitched well out of good sturdy materials.

Now the bad: I really only have two gripes and one is simply personal preference. The personal preference issue is that I could have used about another inch or two on that strap, just because it's rather awkward where it sits on the waist (I'm about 5'9" with some chest in the way) and prefer a cross-body's zipper to be almost at my hip as that just makes it easier to get into, with my body type this length is just a wee bit too short to be perfect but it's close. The other negative isn't huge either, the end of the zipper sticks out about 3 1/2" past the end of the bag. As I said, not a huge deal but I keep thinking "Why?" Even stitching it into a loop as a mutant keychain holder or something would have made more sense than just leaving it sticking out.

Still, next time I feel like splurging on another bag, I'd definitely go with another LeSportsac.
on July 17, 2013
This bag arrived today for an upcoming trip. I immediately filled it with a bunch of stuff and wore it around the house. The strap is sturdy and crossbody-perfect and I like the secure seatbeltness of it. I also like the roominess of the main pocket and the two other pockets on the outside, and how lightweight the LeS bag is. All the weight will come from whatever I put in it. It will be perfect for my trip.
I also appreciate the extra length of zipper designed so the bag will open wider. Thanks, LeSportsac.
on August 2, 2013
I like this bag because it's lightweight, easy to organize, and holds all my things. But it's defective because the top zipper keeps getting stuck in the interior lining fabric. After enough times of this happening, I started using another bag. It's past Amazon's return window for return (purchased 2 months ago), so it can't be exchanged/returned.
Not standing behind a product for a reasonable amount of time isn't good customer service. For the $62 purchase price, this bag should still be usable, or it should be returnable.
on January 19, 2016
Bought this for walking around Disney World/other theme parks and it's PERFECT. At the time I bought it I needed something that could carry a diaper and a pack of wipes. I had more than enough room for that, plus an ipad mini, sunglasses, iphone. It's adorable, totally lightweight, and cleans up easily. LOVE. Highly recommend.
on May 22, 2015
I love the size. It's perfect for my ipad air. Has room to slip in a flat wallet, book, or other small items. The two outside zippered sections are great for my work and personal phones. On weekends, I take out the work phone and use the space for other things. I use a wallet on a purse and was having trouble finding the smallest available purse that can hold an ipad - and I found it.

Two things could be improved - it could have a small inner pocket and the seatbelt style strap could be changed (both to look better/classier and for comfort).
on January 11, 2015
Great everyday bag; the 3 zippered sections allow for organization. The largest/top zippered section can hold an iPad mini or a standard paperback book which makes it great for airplane travel. Would gladly repurchase this style in the same print or another.
on June 29, 2015
I've been using this every day since I received it. It fits all my stuff, including my huge George Costananza-sized wallet. I like the 2 side pockets for my phone and office building pass. As someone else stated, the zipper is extra long on one side so the excess really hangs over the side, why, I don't know. But overall that is not enough to keep me from using it. Good size as well to wear cross body.
on May 3, 2015
My purse has bad stitching and is all puckery along the seams. I wouldn't wear this anywhere. I was hoping to use it for travel, but I'll take one of my old Haiku bags instead. This just looks super cheap. Maybe the bags look better with patterns- the black patent is an unforgiving material.
on October 16, 2013
I was surprised at how much I could fit into the purse. Easy to organize stuff into the compartments. Zippers on bottom two compartments easy to use, but some difficulty with the top one because you need to brace the zipper at the end to get it started smoothly. Could wish for a thinner strap. But all told a good buy.
on January 20, 2015
This is a great sized cross body bag. It holds my everyday essentials and slides right into my messenger bag without taking up much room for my commute. The only downside that I noticed is there's no inside zip pocket but the 2 zipper areas on the front make up for it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.