Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on February 25, 2016
I paid 54 dollars for this item and it is a good buy at that price. I bought this specifically as a travel purse as it mostly meets the "personal item" dimensions for my airline which is 17 long /13 wide /8 high. The measurements indicated (at least for this color) are not correct. It measures at 18 inches long, 12 inches high (expands up to 15 with the zipper) and 5 inches deep. It is approximately 3x thicker than the average lesportsac product, although still very light, which makes it more substantial and comfortable to carry my 15 inch work laptop, which is heavy like a brick. The lesportsac everygirl tote measures 12 inches long, tapering up to 18 at the top, 11 inches high (expands up to 13 1/2 with zipper, and is 6 1/2 inches deep. It is much lighter material, and not really suitable for carrying a heavy laptop, although I do throw it in there to bring to work. The everygirl tote is still a great product to bring as a personal item on airplanes (sans heavy laptop) or to pack as an extra bag as it virtually disappears, and makes a great daily big purse. The 6 1/2 depth of the everygirl tote is also very convenient for storage and is deeper than most totes.
on December 28, 2015
I've had this bag for about a year now and it has been my go to travel carry-on purse. It's come to Europe with me three times and is great to lug around ipad, tour guide books, camera, etc. Since it's non-rigid, I can stuff it with an extra cloth change just in case my luggage doesn't make it with me.
The three front pockets are perfect for easy access to my passport and boarding pass as well as keeping other things secure and in quick reach.
Usually I keep using it as a purse when we get home, too, because it just holds so much! It's hard to go back to a smaller purse afterwards.
The bag is made of high quality, so far all seams are in tact. Super happy with the purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great travel tote purse. I recommend ordering a few when Amazon has their free returns promo going on to see which pattern you like best.
on September 1, 2011
Lesportsac's simple, light weight Medium Travel Tote is a fun bag that holds an amazing amount. The front has 3 large zipper compartments...the perfect place for keys, cell, wallet, sunglasses or other often used items. The top is zippered and the inside has small zippered pocket. The canvas straps are the perfect fit for my 5'7" frame, though my 4'9" daughter thinks it is made for her. We like that it works with different body types. My bag arrived quickly and in excellent shape. I have used the bag often and like the way it shows no wear. I've taken it on a flight, road trip and used it shopping. This bag held two pairs of jeans, three tshirts, a swim suit, jammies, underwear, socks, a makeup bag, a pair of Crocs, a couple of books, a water bottle and I still had room!
Pros:
Light weight
Lots of pockets on the front
Zippered top
Comfortable handles
Cons:
No small matching bag like so many of the Lesportsac bags come with
on December 11, 2015
This bag is perfect for travel with all it's little compartments. I use is as my carry on/purse and it works out really well. Also- fits perfectly under seat in airplane so you can keep all your essentials with you.
on December 30, 2014
This bag looks great online. It is a good bag & very roomy. The online color of the bag is deceiving. Picture must have been taken indoors with no natural lighting, because in natural light, the background is a definite olive green. Perhaps "Army Cheetah" should have given me a hint, but every picture of the LeSportsac bags in Army Cheetah show a beige/brown background. Part of the joys of buying online, I guess. I bought both the Travel Tote & the Large Weekender Carry On. I returned the bags & Amazon was fabulous -making the return very easy. Thanks Amazon.
on August 7, 2016
I love this bag so much!! It's my go to bag!! Not only do I love the pattern but I love the size!
on February 28, 2016
I love this bag. Perfect size to carry all that stuff you really don't need to carry around but are afraid you'll need it. I was afraid it'd be too gaudy but it's not. The 3 outer zip pockets are perfect for glasses and keys and pens. Nice quality too -- doesn't look or feel cheap. And the strap is the perfect over the shoulder length. Things I've thrown in -- planner, book, magazines, water bottle, iPad, hat & gloves...
on April 12, 2016
Got this tote to use for all the traveling me and my husband do. I am from miami and my husband from denver and do a lot of traveling visiting with our baby! So happy that I got it made my traveling way easier! I used to shlep a diaper bag, purse, and another bag. Instead I use this bag as all three! nice and big so fits everything I need, love the design, and the bag itself is light so don't have that extra weight. Great quality too as as all Lesportsac stuff are! I bought this with a gift card because otherwise is expensive but even so its worth it for a good quality bag!
on March 8, 2016
This bag is so cute and perfect as my "work bag." I use it to carry my lunch bag, books, water bottle and more. Feels comfortable on my shoulder and I love how easy cleanup can be. I do have to agree with previous reviews saying the front pockets are a bit small. Would be nice if they added a large zipper on the opposite side to balance things out.... Minor detail though, I don't mind it.
on February 6, 2016
I got the Sterling Lightning Medium Travel Tote Bag. First off, the measurements given for this bag are correct. It is a somewhat larger bag than some of the other choices, 18 inches long versus 14 inches. It's a great looking bag, neutral dark gray with just a touch of metallic and black seat belt material straps. It seems very sturdy and has lots of good pockets. I purchased it to use as a carry on/purse sort of thing along with my roller bag and I think it will be perfect. It's large enough to fit my small laptop, kindle, guide books, personal items and a sweater but not big enough to be disqualified as an under the seat in front of you item. Plus it's not too tall and it's soft so I can shove it under the seat with no problem. And it's super light weight which I also appreciate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.