Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leachco All Nighter - Total Body Pillow - Ivory
- Polyester 65%/Cotton 35%
- Made in US
- Multi positional, providing positioning options to meet everyone's needs
- Perfect for perisistent back and neck pain or respiratory and digestive disorders
- Removable/washable cover
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Warning: Keep this bag away from babies and children. dont use in cribs, beds,carriages or playpens. the thin film may cling to nose and mouth and prevent breathing.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the things I love about this pillow:
1. My overall sleep time has increased and deep sleep has improved. I think this is because the pillow hugs all around my body and I can roll over without adjusting 4 pillows. Now I don't even have to move the pillow, it is already where it needs to be.
2. Before pregnancy I always slept on my back and the switch to side sleeping has been incredibly difficult. This pillow has helped me feel comfortable on my side as well as offer kind of an in-between back and side position. Also, it has kept me from rolling on my back naturally while I sleep, which has been most helpful.
3. There are many positions to use this pillow as well as many positions you can assume with each pillow position. It also supports a growing belly very nicely.
4. I personally find the pillow stuffing to be pleasantly soft yet supportive at the same time.
5. This pillow is great for mid afternoon rests and short breaks.
6. Though it is a bit bulky it takes up only my half of the bed (queensize). My husband has not been annoyed or cramped because of it. In fact he often snuggles up against it in the night.
Cons: (minor ones at that)
1. A little pricey. But what price would you pay for a better, less miserable night of sleep.
2. Slightly rough pillowcase.
3. Less snuggle time through the night with hubby, but we can still be pretty close.Read more ›
1. OVER filled so you are propped up in weird places (your head is high, and legs are high, while your center is drooping down).
2. Cover does not go back on once it is washed it is HORRIBLE. It is cut so there are larger and smaller parts on the cover, my husband and I both could not get this thing back on.
3. the curve at the neck base is sharp so you either have to have your arm over the top so you can rest your head on it or you have to scoot way down so it doesn't cut into your shoulders.
4. Base is too thick to support your belly
5. Fluffing or flattening the pillow doesn't work, it is stuffed to the max
5. I am 5'3 and it comes to the top of my knees on one side and if it is cutting into my shoulder in the top it will come to my lower back.
6. To keep your whole hip/let supported you need to have your legs really bent as shown the pictures.
7. It doesn't fold up or lay neatly anywhere
8. Not breathable
SPEND THE EXTRA $40 AND BUY THE COMFORT U WITH FIBER FILL, IT BREATHS, IS ADJUSTABLE WITH THE THICKNESS IN AREAS, AND IS LONG ENOUGHT TO COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY. FOLDS IN 2 SO THAT YOU CAN PLACE IT UNDER YOUR PILLOWS WITH YOU MAKE YOUR BED..... I WISH I WOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THAT...
1. Getting the cover on and off to wash is a real pain.
2. The curved part digs into my shoulder and really hurts. I've tried to stretch the cover and shove another pillow there to help but the seam just really cuts into me.
3. It is absolutely HUGE and heavy. Since I cannot really use it as intended because of the shoulder problem, I flipped it upside down so I can use it as a regular body pillow. This is OK but the end of the pillow hangs off the bed and is heavy when I try to flip over with it. I toss and turn a lot so this creates a problem.
4. This pillow makes me so hot I wake up drenched in sweat.
I would recommend something smaller and more manageable. I don't feel that this has helped me sleep better at all. I will keep trying different positions with it to see if I can make it work since I did pay a lot for it. I can't really return it since we've already used it and washed the cover. :-(
As mentioned in other reviews, the pillow case is cheap trash and terrible to get back on, but not undoable. Mine's already ripped to shreds, which means the pillow is flattened because it relies on the case to mold or SQUEEZE it into shape. I've already found someone to sew a new one for me, the hardest part - finding someone in this day and age who can sew!
I plan to buy another soon, so I've always an extra. As long as you know upfront you or someone else can make you a nice case, this pillow can't be beat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a must have for anyone who is pregnant! Even if you aren't pregnant this is still an awesome pillow to have to snuggle up with. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Shelly Roettger
I was so excited about getting this pillow. Unfortunately my excitement didn't last long. The pillow is not firm, to be honest I've had it less than a month and it has already... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jeannie Taylor
I bought this pillow for my second pregnancy and used it every night! I slept so much better with it wrapped around my body for support and between my knees. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Burnett7
I'm totally obsessed with this pillow! I've had mine for 4 years and I'm on my second pregnancy with it and it still works great!Published 4 months ago by shauntel acuna
Great pillow comfortable and great for expected mom's to be. Glad it was available on amazon for purchasePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I was very nervous when I ordered this, as all of the pregnancy pillows I looked at had very mixed reviews. I have to say that I am SO HAPPY I ordered this one. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RINA2016
Love this pillow! I've always had a body pillow but I'd be awake all night moving it from one side of me to the other trying to get comfortable. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Katrina Hostetler