Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Leachco Natural Boost - Adjustable Nursing Pillow ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 35% off the $32.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Leachco Natural Boost - Adjustable Nursing Pillow - Denim
- Polyester 65%/Cotton 35%
- Made in US
- Adjustable booster pilow adds the lift newborns need a must for preemies
- Elevation promotes better digestion and keeps baby's head cool and dry
- Contoured pillow design conforms to your body's shape
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I don't mind that it doesn't have a cover, as I just put a receiving blanket between my baby's cheek and my breast to catch any milk or spit-up. And if it does get soiled, I've tossed it in the washer and dryer and it's fine.
Also, to address those reviews that say there are little fibers that come off - they didn't bother me at all. I think it actually helped to wash it because they aren't coming off anymore.
Love this pillow and won't use any others.
1) This pillow is a nice size and shape.
2) Thicker than many others which leads to better posture and makes feeding sessions much more comfortable.
3) Removable support wedge makes feedings more comfortable and keeps baby at an angle that helps reduce spit-ups/reflux.
1) The fabric is cheap - very thin and uglier in person than it is in the image.
2) Also,the stitching is not sturdy. Even though mine was handled gently and never machine washed one of the main seams on the pillow began separating within the first month.
3) Another drawback is that it does not have a removable cover for easy washing. You would have to wash the whole pillow as other reviewers have noted and this is at least inconvenient and for those with smaller washing machines just not possible.
Sometimes I ended up just using a very thick king size bed pillow on my lap and although it was not quite as comfortable it is a lot easier to wash a pillowcase than a big pillow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this nursing pillow. I could not quite get the hang of the smaller pillow, but the main pillow is my go to.Published 1 month ago by nancy reece
Helped alot.. Wiuld recommend it especially for mothers who have a c-sections.. It makes breast feedingPublished 3 months ago by Special l.
Bought as a gift; Just what they wanted. Came exactly as promised.Published 3 months ago by Deborah L. Wilson
This product is okay. We use it everyday. Fantastic for traveling. Just if you have a short torso you may want something not as padded. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Angela
Not worth the money . Not easy to use for breastfeeding. Stick with boppy pillow.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It would be best with a waist strap. It keeps sliding away from you and your baby falls in between. The extra cushion does not work for small babies. Too inclined. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mediagirl
Works ok. but it depends on the baby if they like it. I bought ours and my wife used it once.Published 5 months ago by Sam
ackward to use and the filling became compressed after only a few uses so we returned it.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer