Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

This was an absolute life savoy both during and for a few weeks after my surgery. It is small as it indicates but I'm a short person, I'm 5 ft and 1 in. I just used this for my body and another regular pillow for my head. I could not get comfortable during my pregnancy to save my life till I bought this! Seriously it's a must have. I had a csection as well, so once I got home moving was extremely uncomfortable and sleeping was just down right painful. I needed about 3 pillows to elevate my head and this to elevate my arms and body a little bit so it was less painful on my scar and midsection.
on December 27, 2015
Before purchasing this I was waking up several times a night with back pain and had nerve pain down my leg all day. This has alleviated the nerve pain completely and has helped the back pain so I can sleep. I do still wake up with some pain in the middle of the night and in the morning, but a quick stretch gets rid of it. I had back pain while sleeping before I was pregnant though so it could be me. Took about a week to figure out how I liked to position the pillow. The mini is a good size for me (only 5'3") but I don't know if a taller person would need the full size. I can't imagine trying to move the full size pillow though. Overall I think it's worth the money even if it isn't perfect.
on May 16, 2016
I am writing this review on my husbands account that we share. I used this during my pregnancy and it helped me to fall asleep quickly and stay there. Even though I am not pregnant anymore I still use this pillow during the night and I just can't seem to get over how well it works. The cover that comes with it is troublesome to get back on but is a nice tight fit so you can't complain too much there. Overall I definitely recommend this product especially to those women who are just getting that baby bump and you can not find a comfortable position no matter what you do.
on March 18, 2017
I LOVE MY SNOOGIES, This one I was so excited it came so quick. I am loving how I can have this versitle twisty pillow to prop myself up.
This the only brand of pillow to purchase Its just awesome.
on May 26, 2017
Worse night sleep too small of a pillow I am 5"2 and this pillow barely went from my crotch to my boobs. I know it said mini but really this is child sized, other pillows I have tried are usually too big this one was too small like it was designed for a child. I couldn't get in to any of the positions the pillow advertises I would not recommend this unless you happen to be a little person as anyone over 5foot would not be comfortable with this item
on June 2, 2016
This is a lifesaver for pregnant ladies trying to adjust to sleeping with a baby bump. I bought this at the beginning of my second trimester and it is honestly the best maternity purchase I have made. Before using this pillow I would toss and turn all night and have a hard time staying on my side to sleep. My doctor as well as everything I've read, advises pregnant women to stay off their backs at night to help with circulation. After waking up several mornings with my legs and arms asleep and tingling I knew I had to do something. This pillow is not only cozy and firm, it provides wonderful support and has allowed me to sleep on my side with ease. It's also great for helping to prop me up in bed to read or watch tv. Another bonus is that it can be used as a breastfeeding pillow (although I haven't done that yet) On several occasions I've taken this pillow on overnight trips and although it is large, it is still easily transportable and makes me feel cozy no matter where I am.
on April 14, 2014
So personally this as a big fat waste of money. If you have ever bought a leach co nursing pillow, it's basically one of those but bigger. It's a giant pollyfill pillow with a rough cotton slip cover. I bought the mini cause it was cheaper, and I'm not very tall. I'm 5'4" and it fits just fine around my neck and down through my legs.
My problems with it were:
-It's this weird mixture of too firm and not firm enough. It is too firm around my neck to be comfortable, but it's not firm enough to actually keep my knees apart and displace my hips.
- it's straight as a board. If you have it wrapped around your shoulder/ neck it doesn't touch your back unless you literally shove it underneath yourself and since it's so round it is not comfortable at all. The same happened when I had it on the front. It wasn't supporting my belly unless I was sleeping on top of it and then it was pushing into my stomach so much it wasn't comfortable.
-if you like to move at all while you are sleeping I.e. from side to side, don't get this. It locks you in place and it get so wrapped around you and tangled that its impossible to move and you wake up in a panic attack. And it's such a pain in the ass to get up, untangle yourself, roll over, wrap the pillow back around you and then go to sleep.
It's only pros
- it didn't take up too much bed but it does still take up quite a bit of space. Don't buy this is you have smaller than a queen and sleep with your significant other
-I discovered that if I flipped it around and basically wrapped it around my butt and under my legs it propped them up nicely. That was its only saving grace, and you can get that with almost any pillow.

Honestly take your $50 get a queen or king sized shredded memory foam pillow and it will be 100xs better than this thing. I got a queen sized hotel comfort bamboo case shredded memory foam pillow. It's amazing. I highly recommend it.
on February 29, 2016
I'm 5' 7" and this ended up being a bit small for a pregnancy pillow. I bought this fairly early in my pregnancy, and I used it occasionally, but found a good old fashion body pillow from the local big box store helped me sleep through the pregnancy better.
Now that my little one is almost a month old, I've used this pillow more in the 1 month, than I did the whole pregnancy.
IMO it's way better than boppy for nursing. I can wrap it around me, and use the curved tail, to offer a little extra back support while nursing at night.
I actually find myself going to the bedroom to nurse, just because using this pillow makes it a more comfortable experience.
on March 8, 2017
After reading many reviews for various pregnancy pillows my wife and I opted for the mini snoogle and were not disappointed! It does it's job while leaving room for me in the bed. My wife has been very happy with the extra support it provides but don't expect a miracle cure for pregnancy discomfort.
on August 29, 2016
I have multiple chronic illnesses that cause pain, fatigue, and insomnia. I needed something to help hold my body in place when I finally find a comfortable position in bed, and to keep joints in place when I sleep on my side. This is perfect. It's comfortably firm, and works excellent for helping me keep comfortable on the sofa or sitting up in bed.
As to its size, I'm 5ft 4in, and 240lbs. I have an average length torso. When laying on my side I can fit the short curve under my head, the length along my torso, and the longer curve between my knees. It's a little tight, but no problem. I can't wait to try it in the car on my long rides to my Dr's appointments.

I may get a longer one if I have another surgery. If you're going to have intensive surgery and be in bed for a while, this or a larger one would be a great idea.