June 5 - 7
Ships from: BAYE TRADING Sold by: BAYE TRADING
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
86% positive over last 12 months
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
+ $3.99 shipping
87% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing: Everything Entrepreneurs Need to Know About SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Generating Leads Online Paperback – January 22, 2017
Purchase options and add-ons
Looking to make sense of digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you're just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you'll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build - How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract - What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain - How to stay in contact with prospects long after they've left your site
- Evaluate - How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates
Within each section you'll discover the secrets of digital marketing, and how to apply them to your own business. You'll get answers to questions such as:
- How do I increase my website conversions?
- How can I write more persuasive copy that gets people to take action at my site?
- How do I attract more visitors to my site?
- How do I get to the first page of Google?
- How can I come up in local search?
- How can I uncover which words my customers are using at Google?
- Where do I put my best keywords on my web page?
- What are the best plugins for helping me rank higher?
- How can I use social media to drive traffic to my site?
- What are the most effective social media channels for lead generation?
- How much time should I spend on social media?
- How does blogging improve my visibility online?
- How does a podcast help my business?
- How do I create videos for YouTube?
- How do I attract an audiece to YouTube?
- How do I get YouTube viewers to visit my website?
- Does Facebook marketing still work?
- Does my business need to be on Twitter?
- How can I prospect for new business on LinkedIn?
- What other social media platforms should I be using?
- How can I use webinars to build my business?
- How do I advertise on Facebook?
- How can I advertise to my ideal customers on Twitter?
- What other social platforms can I advertise on?
- How can I stay in touch with people after they've left my site?
- How do I built an email list?
- How do I send out mass mailings?
- How do I install Google Analytics?
- How do I find out what pages are most popular on my site?
- How can I find out what keywords are driving the best traffic?
- How can I determine where there are "leaks" on my website?
- What other digial marketing can I measure?
- How do I know if any of this is working?
Is this book right for you?
If you've been looking to generate more leads from your website, this book is for you.
If you've been looking to rank higher at the search engines, this book is for you.
If you want to build an audience on social media, this book is for you.
If you want to get your ideal customers to opt into your email newsletter, this book is for you.
But if you're still not sure, use Amazon's LOOK INSIDE feature and see for yourself!
Frequently bought together
Want more traffic? Need better leads? Then let this amazing book be your guide.
Michael Stelzner, Founder Social Media Examiner
Everyone tries to make life so complicated. Rich Brooks cuts through the mess of complexity and straight to what matters. His guidance will set your business on FIRE!
John Lee Dumas of EOFire.com
While there are plenty of digital marketing books out there, few put together all the pieces to help entrepreneurs build a platform, attract and audience, generate leads, and measure everything effectively. The Lead Machine is that book. If you want to build your business online, you're already holding the guide you'll need.
Social Media Strategist and Author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies
Rich Brooks is a small business owner and understands the pulse of digital marketing. He put together 20 years of experience into a simple-to-follow guide makes it a must-read for all entrepreneurs and marketers who need to understand that lead generation is the life blood for all companies.
Sue B. Zimmerman
Instagram Marketing Expert and Author of Instagram Basics for Your Business
For busy small business owners and entrepreneurs, getting consistent results with your online marketing can be such a challenge in today's fast-moving digital world. Look no further than The Lead Machine as your fabulous new guide. Rich Brooks walks you through a proven step-by-step process that is easy to follow and will generate measurable results, including how to increase your search engine ranking, how to engage your audience on social media, and most importantly, how to generate more leads and sales online. With 20 years of experience working with small businesses, Rich has the first-hand experience of what works online, and he's documented it all here in a comprehensive and practical manner.
Mari Smith, Premier Facebook Marketing Expert
Author The New Relationship Marketing, and coauthor Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day
This is THE new handbook for entrepreneurs looking to get found via search engines, drive qualified traffic to their site, and generate more business online. If you've been struggling to grow your online business, The Lead Machine is something you need to deep-dive into - it'll help. Plain and simple!
Author of Virtual Freedom
Rich Brooks gets it. Sure, lots of people write books about marketing. But few people are actually grinding it out everyday with real businesses creating real results. That's what impresses me about Rich. He's not just a "sayer." He's a "doer." And if your small business follows the principle taught herein, I know it's going to lead to some exceptional results in an age where many are being left behind.
Author of They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Content Marketing Strategy
Too many small business owners know the internet is critical to their growth and success, but they have no plan and just end up throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. In The Lead Machine, Rich Brooks lays out a process that anyone can follow to build their business and become successful.
Author of The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup
Through the BARE Essentials framework of Build, Attract, Retain, and Evaluate, any entrepreneur or small business owner can increase the leads they're generating from their website. This book is straight-forward, easy-to-follow, and surprisingly funny! Two huge Likeable thumbs up!
CEO, Likeable Local & NY Times Bestselling Author of The Art of People
About the Author
- Publisher : take flyte publishing; 1st edition (January 22, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0998367400
- ISBN-13 : 978-0998367408
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.73 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #358,117 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #44 in Search Engine Optimization
- #111 in Social Media Guides
- #369 in Web Marketing (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've attended several digital marketing conferences - including Agents of Change. They're good for making me aware of trends and motivating me to take action, but I often refer to my notes later and struggle to remember the steps and tools that the speakers shared. This book lists the steps and links directly to the tools. Well worth the time and money.