Leader Accessories Heavy Duty Vinyl Waterproof Dry Bag for Boating Kayaking Fishing Rafting Swimming Floating and Camping
|Price:||$11.99 - $34.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ULTIMATE HEAVY DUTY VINYL DRY BAG:Heavy duty vinyl polyester trilaminate construction with durable materials for enough usage,high frequency welded seams, durable, wipe clean and easy to store away.
- 100% WATERPROOF:Our bags are suitable for quick submersion, while you are kayaking, travelling, boating, white water rafting, camping, hiking, hunting, skiing, snowboarding,our dry bags will protect your valuables from dirt, dust,sand and water.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP:Our dry bags come with an adjustable shoulder strap,Adjust the length of you need.(Lightweight dry sack not include the strap)
- SEVEN COLORS AND SEVEN SIZES:Black/White/Red/Green/Blue/Orange/Yellow , 5L/10L/15L/20L/30L/40L/55L.
- RETURN AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:We accept return within 30 days,if you don't like it and it is still new,you can return it for a full refund.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Leader Accessories has been dedicated to outdoor leisure enthusiasts--RVers, camping and fishing lovers, watersports and powersports fanciers, with amazing products, leading concept and satisfying solution. From RV covers to RV awnings, from powersports covers to powersports bags, from boat covers to boat seats, we provide a direct access to the largest selections of products, just to make your outdoor life much more enjoyable and memorable.
1. Heavy duty vinyl polyester trilaminate construction with durable materials for enough usage
2. Suitable for quick submersion
3. Multi-purpose storage application
4. High frequency welded seams
5. Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
6. Floats safety if dropped into the water
7. Adjustable shoulder strap included, it can be carried on shoulder or by hand
8. Using instructions are printed on the top of the bag
Product Dimensions(Diameter * Height):
- 5 L -- 7" * 13"
- 10L -- 7.5" * 19"
- 15L -- 9" * 21"
- 20L -- 9" * 25"
- 30L -- 10.5" * 25"
- 40L -- 10.63" * 31.9"
- 55L --12.2" * 31.5"
- To ensure a watertight seal, tightly roll down the top of the bag a minimum of 3-5 times and connect the buckle.
- The dry bag is not intended for full submersion,it is suitable for quick submersion,but not long time in the water.
- To ensure it is waterproof,you could do a small test in the water before using the bag.
Photos of Customer Reviews:
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
756 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 756 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to test its limits about a month or so back. I jumped into the water with it while it was packed for everything I needed for a weekend: I had my phone, a book, tablet, 2 changes of clothing, some prescription drugs, and general toiletries in it. I was swimming to my friend’s boat from the harbor in Chicago. NOTHING got wet. Except my gym shoes which I tied to the side of the bag. It was reckless, and I was really worried about my tablet (I was looking for an excuse to get a new phone anyways, however). After jumping in, I immediately regretted it and I tried my best not to submerge it, but due to not swimming in longer than I care to admit, it was submerged about 6-8 inches at the WRONG end (the top) for far more than I would have liked. Nonetheless, by the time I threw it onto the boat, nothing was wet. 100% airtight dry. I even used it as a floaty with some excess air trapped in it, sorta, but was able to turn the right side up.
I will also use this bag to supplement what I cannot fit into my normal day bag. Its just a good little bag for shoes or gym clothes for the side. I generally do not keep my essentials in it, which makes it a great bag for that extra stuff you don’t want in your main bag if you have a ton to carry that day.
As far as the strap goes, it could be a little more comfortable. But I’ve not carried immense weight in it, so I can’t tell you that the strap won’t snap off.
I’ve also accidentally thrusted it upon hard angles, sticks, and sharp rocks while camping and whatnot. No punctures (yet).
So, yeah, there are probably better options, but not at this price. So yeah, definitely buy it if you plan on going camping with a dry bag, or go swimming to a boat with all of your expensive electronics?
On the other hand, the 10L piece seems fine.
The build quality of both is very good. Just unfortunate that the small one is not all that 'dry'
Update: The company contacted me after the return request to attempt to make it right. Bumped up to 4 stars for service.
The absolute only con is...when you pack it full (and there are no pockets on the inside) most things especially keys or wallet fall the the very bottom. And it is annoying to pull everything out to locate them.
Other than that it is great!