Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 4, 2012
I have admired the genius of Warren Buffett for many years. But, this is the first book about him that I have ever read. So, all the information about his background & personal life was all new to me. Very interesting that an abused child from the middle of the country could grow up to become one of the most successful men in American history. Also interesting were his relationships with his wife & the other women in his life.

Read the book in one sitting, since it is not very long.

The book is presented as 16 lessons that one can learn from Buffett. They are lessons that he learned from his business dealings, but I think that they could be translated into all aspects of your life.

It seemed that the biggest key to his success was to research, research, and then research some more!

Thanks for the book! I enjoyed it!
on January 29, 2012
It's interesting how the previous "reader" condemns Warren Buffet and his book without ever reading the thing. Her opinion is her opinion, so I thought to give my own. Warren Buffet has many great ideas and he is a natural leader. I plan on reading his book and following his sound, realistic advice.
on January 29, 2012
First, I haven't read the book. Nor will I ever. This is a despicable man. No one should emulate him or talk about how great he is. He makes his money by buying companies and raiding the pension funds of people who have worked 10 to 30 years for a company. These people are left with no pension and few benefits of any kind. I know about this from personal experience.
99 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse