- File Size: 1240 KB
- Print Length: 241 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM; 1 edition (October 1, 2009)
- Publication Date: October 1, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002UHKNVM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163,882 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Leading with Cultural Intelligence: The New Secret to Success 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Dr. Livermore not only is academically grounded but personally experienced in the science and art of choreographing and improvising crosscultural relationships. He has done consulting and training with leaders in 75 countries across the Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe and his book is chock full of stories from those experiences as he uses them -- with candor and humor -- to add color commentary to the four-dimensional cultural intelligence(CQ)model he presents.
Any organizational or functional leader, manager, or entrepreneur thinking about or already doing business globally needs to pack this book along with their Ambien, Berlitz phrase book, and PDA.
Despite using the word "Leading" in the title, this book would be appropriate for anyone, with or without a leadership title/function. There is relatively little content that really focuses on leadership; rather, the principles are broadly applicable to everyone that engages with someone else from a different culture (or subculture).
If you haven't yet encountered cultural intelligence, this book would be a valuable primer for you.
- Really useful for people who work with multiple nationalities
- Ticks most of the boxes for me who is Executive in an MNC dealing with multiple nationalities. Would have loved to have more examples about cultures.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Workplace Culture
- Books > Business & Money > International
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > International
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior > Workplace