- Don Miguel Ruiz, Author of The Four Agreements
"This book will cause a positive shift to happen in your work and life! Read it!"
- Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Leading at a Higher Level
"Laurie Sudbrink has written a gem of a book. For anyone seeking to improve their professional life, their personal life, or both, this book offers a unique and accessible pathway to success."
- Louis M. Melchiore, CIC, Senior Vice President, Willis Group
"In a time where individuals and companies are expected to do more with less, personal development often takes a back seat. Leading with GRIT® offers a roadmap to leaders of all levels to build a sustainable foundation to excel personally and professionally."
- Meghan Montana, Vice President, Deutsche Bank
"Real-life examples and well laid-out thoughts make Leading With GRIT® easy to relate to, reflect on, and apply immediately!"
- Ken Bonn, Managing Partner, Bonn, Diogardi and Ray
"I loved this book! Sudbrink skillfully combines a guide for personal growth with foundations for improving professional leadership skills."
- Susan Smawley, Managing Director, National Accounts, Travelers
"Leading with GRIT® offers a framework for leaders to hold themselves accountable and to improve their own leadership self-awareness."
- Jim Newman, President, Noco Energy Corp
"It's not too late for you toiling masses out there still working in various industries and suffering unnecessarily in silence. Leading with GRIT® will help you learn how to improve your working conditions and change your lives. This book belongs in every workplace, not collecting dust on a shelf, but preferably wide open on the CEO's desk."
- Bill Bowman, retired journalist and editor, Newfoundland, Canada
"Laurie's Leading with GRIT® process is practical, straightforward, client tested, and proven. Do not just read this book, live it!"
- Bob Spinelli, College Professor Entrepreneurship & Leadership
"This book will change more than your workplace; it will change your life."
- Vickie Curry, Webster NY Central School District
"Exactly what the modern workplace needs! For anyone leading a corporate team, or leading their own life, I give this book my highest recommendation."
- Frank Davis, P.Eng., VP Engineering retired, St.John's, NL