|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.29 - $55.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full-coverage T-shirt bra with extra wide padded straps featuring smooth, lightly padded cups and leotard back
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Destined to be your new go-to T-shirt bra, Leading Lady's Molded Padded Seamless Wire-free Plus Size Bra is as smooth as it is comfortable. This bra pairs beautifully with almost everything in your wardrobe, from T-shirts to suits, and everything in between. Featuring cups that are molded and lightly padded to provide a perfect shape and extra support and modesty. While the cups offer full coverage, they create a smooth neckline ideal for a variety of scoop-neck, V-neck and button-down blouses. Adjustable padded straps ensure this easy-to-wear bra is always comfortable and stays in place for a great fit every day. Four rows of hook-and-eye closures in back make this bra adjustable for the perfect fit. Full figure sizes, available in nude and white in 38A - 50G. 100% comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EJCM1KW
- Item model number: 5042
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. Band was at least one size too small, even on the last set of loops. Mine had 4 rows of 2 loops each.
2. The straps were long enough, but the wide cushioned part that's supposed to be on the top of your shoulder was actually sitting on the front of my chest. It's was actually about 2 inches above the top of the cup.
3. Cups were WAY too small, like training bra small (no joke). They were also set way too close to each other and were too short. This may partially explain why the strap issue above was occurring.
Literally THE WORST BRA I HAVE EVER TRIED. Would've been great if it had actually fit because the fabric felt comfortable.
I have a hard time finding a good fit and this is about as close as I've gotten. Sadly, Bali discontinued one I'd worn for years :(
been a struggle to find one that fits well - this isn't "it" but will do until I can find one that fits like my old Bali bra