|Fits as expected||
- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Enhanced, full coverage, nursing bra with wirefree cups for added support and comfort
- Smooth, lightly-padded, fold-over cups for simple breastfeeding
- Easy, one-hand nursing clips and cotton inner half slings
- Adjustable straps and band for perfect fit
- Perfect everyday t-shirt bra for on the go moms
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your favorite T-shirt bra style, now made for nursing. Lightly padded, seamless cups offer modesty and hug your curves for a smooth silhouette under clothing, perfect for every day wear. This ideal, wirefree nursing bra features adjustable straps and multiple hook-and-eye back closures, making it easy to find your most comfortable fit. A full inner sling provides essential support while nursing. Easy-to-open nursing clasps allow for quick, one-handed access for breastfeeding. This heavenly wirfree bra can be worn during pregnancy, providing the comfort and support you need while your body prepares for breastfeeding. Available in black, nude and white. Content: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex, 100% Comfort. Sizes 34B – 40DD.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EJE0X5K
- Item model number: 454
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 12, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a couple hours of wear, the band was digging into my sides, and I ordered my correct size. Also, the cups are somewhat pointed and not really in the center of your chest...they r too far to the sides for my preference. But I'd deal with the "old woman" cups for around the house and under tshirts if the band was more comfortable. Maybe if I'd ordered a larger size than usual I'd like it more? But I feel like the cups would really be off to the side if I went up a size...just go to walmart or target were you can try them on or easily return them...that's the best way to get a nursing bra.
The only draw back i have is that it has 4 hooks in the back. I am used to 2 and maybe 3 depending but man 4 that is a lot. It did take me an extra minute to get the bra on but again it was so comfy when on it didn't bother me to have the extra clips.
I can't wait to try it out when our little girl arrives!
Still not the best bra available so I would recommend you save up and get something nicer, but if you need a "back-up" you can't beat this one for the price.