- Paperback: 225 pages
- Publisher: Neal-Schuman Publishers (January 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555703577
- ISBN-13: 978-1555703578
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,130,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Leading the Wired Organization
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"A well-written and readable book." -- Managing Information
"A well-written look at how librarians should attempt to manage the vast changes sweeping through their profession." -- RUSQ
"Useful and comprehensive...This book is not only for managers...but also for all who want to practice informed leadership." -- JAL
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more