- File Size: 3099 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Publisher: Dell (December 3, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 3, 2012
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A5MREAM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,934 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows: An Outlander Novella Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 58 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $6.59 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows: An Outlander Novella
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The main character in the past could have been there a little longer and it would have fleshed things out a wee bit better. But Ms Gabaldon definitely tied the mystery of Roger's parents' deaths to the original Outlander series very well. She even threw in an unexpected twist that allows the reader to recall a certain event in the story.
Highly recommended, but I am still awaiting her grand finale Book 8 in the Claire & Jamie Epic. Please write it! Let's give Lord John a wee break, shall we?
This novella tells of the love his parents had for each other and for Roger. It is romantic, moving and sad. Even though this story is heart-wrenching, it still manages to be uplifting! Leave it to Diana Gabaldon to elaborate on a small section of a book and make it so meaningful!
If you've read her OUTLANDER series, you must read this!
Roger MacKenzie is orphaned during WWII and adopted by his great Uncle, the Reverend Reginald Wakefield. He remembers bits and pieces of losing his mother in the blitz of London -- when a subway station collapses. But he never really knows what happens to his father, Jeremiah "Jerry" MacKenzie, other than his plane goes down (either crashed, or shot down over the English channel, or engine failure...) - - NO SPOILERS! After Rogers' time travels, he begins to question the possibilities of actual events. He begins to wonder what really happened to his father.
This story lays to rest the actual events and happenings of Jerry Mackenzie. As usual, the story is told superbly.
Brava Ms. Gabaldon and encore!
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you Diana
From your biggest fan Darcie
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical > Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Fantasy