- File Size: 3261 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 19, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IQN27VM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#317,109 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #47 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Test Preparation > College & University > College Entrance
- #104 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Aims & Objectives
- #354 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > College Entrance
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
The Ivy League Admissions Gold Book: A Stanford Student's Step-by-Step Guide to Elite College Admissions Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?