- File Size: 22730 KB
- Print Length: 1115 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072J2L8F1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #325,714 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The League of Rogues Box Set : Books 1-3 Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Godric St. Laurent, Duke of Essex, intends to exact revenge on an embezzler and so kidnaps the man’s niece, Miss Emily Parr, with intents of ruining her reputation thus thwarting the embezzlers attempt to make money off her betrothal. He wasn’t prepared though for the feisty, beautiful woman he discovers hiding under the bench of the carriage that he and his cohorts, the league of rogues, shanghai. Nor did either he or Emily expect to experience the feelings that blossomed between the two as they were secluded at Godric’s estate.
• Lucien has secretly fought a battle for years. He desires another League member’s sister and is in danger of breaking a League rule. Never pursue a fellow rogue’s sister. So, he tries to avoid Horatia whenever possible. Yet promises don’t really matter when a dangerous enemy threatens to destroy the lives of those you love.
• Cedric, Viscount Sheridan, was every bit a rogue. Women adored him. Now he has been left blind and has become a recluse, only spending time with his friends, the League of Rogues.
Anne Chessley, known as the ice maiden, was a challenge to Cedric before his accident. After deciding that Anne had no interest in him, Cedric ceased pursuing her. Now, a week after her father's death, Anne has asked Cedric to marry her in order to keep potential treasure seeking suitors away. Cedric agrees to the marriage as long as Anne will drop the ice maiden and respond passionately to him.
These stories are filled with witty dialogue, romance, passion, intrigue, and a dastardly villain. What else could you ask for?
My review of that book:
This was the first book I had read by Lauren. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend the read. If I had unlimited time I could have finished it in short order, however since I work and require some form of rest I couldn't read it nonstop as I would have liked to. The characters are wonderfully thought out and made me wish I had read Wicked Designs first. I recommend doing just that as it will help with the flow of this book. I love a good Christmas romance from any time period, but Historicals are my favorite, so this truly fit the bill.
I read the other two later on and was not disappointed with them either. I received all three as ARCs and left reviews for them in different locations. I feel that they should be read in order of publication to really enjoy them to the max. I did however read them out of order so do not hesitate to read them in any order that you choose.
I received a free ARC of each of these titles from the author to read. This in no way affected my opinion of these books which I reviewed voluntarily.
This set definitely qualifies for the "keeper" shelf!