The League: Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kluneberg Paint by Numbers
Taco Tones Productions Presents: I'm Inside Me, Notarize!
Andre's Extended Fads
Ruxin's Wedding Video
Taco Tones Productions Presents: Vinegar Strokes
Top Customer Reviews
One of the great things about the show is that it is only loosely scripted, which means that most of it is improved and you never know what you will get. While you can follow the show if you haven't seen season 1, I'd highly recommend watching it first as a few things that happen this season will make more sense if you do. However, it isn't necessary to do so.
While the extras aren't amazing, the show more than makes up for it. If you enjoyed the show the first time around, buy it on DVD so you can watch it over and over again. The extended episodes (about half of the season) and the few great extras make it a must have!
1. Vegas Draft - As new league champion, Andre plans a trip to Las Vegas for the draft at the MGM Grand. One of the "out of town idiots on auto draft" quits the league and the guys must decide whether to fill the spot with Jenny or Ruxin's brother-in-law, Raffi, whom they all hate. Guest stars Chad Ochocinco
2.Read more ›
The characters are all horrible, self centered people. Then there's Taco, the 30-something "self-employed," pot-smoking friend who never knows whats going on. On the rare occasions when the show gets dry, they shove Taco it the scene for completely not-related hilarity. In one episode, he showed up at a children's playground with a 6 foot long spear and showed it off to his friends by swinging it around. In another [SPOILER ALERT], Taco took a toilet seat from a dumpster and got addicted to sitting on it, realizing the seat was made of cocaine.
All the characters bring something unique to the show. They each insult each other in their own way, but still hang out all the time. The dialog makes the show. It is all very natural sounding, like they improvise the script. I would give It's Always Sunny 5 out of 5 stars, but The League is even better. It's one of the best, most consistently funny shows I've seen.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great show! Super funny. If you're into comedy & football - this show is a no brainer.Published 14 days ago by Neil in MN
Great writing with an ensemble cast make for a funny season of fantasy football hijinks!Published 3 months ago by Robert Martin Hicks
This show is absolutely hilarious. My wife and I love it. When there is nothing on television to watch this is our go to streaming show.Published 4 months ago by anti-matter
Okay - what I actually hate is that Amazon took all of "The League" seasons off of Prime (without warning) and even managed to delete several episodes that I had already... Read morePublished 4 months ago by James Beach
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Also Watched on Amazon Video
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > TV
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > DTS
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Sports
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > All Fox Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Fox TV > General
- Movies & TV > TV