- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2016-2018 edition (January 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154278798X
- ISBN-13: 978-1542787987
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #661,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
League of Women Voters of the United States Impact on Issues 2016 - 2018: A Guide to Public Policy Positions Paperback – January 26, 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 75%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more