Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Lean in 15 - the Shift Plan: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts to Keep You Lean and Healthy Paperback – December 28, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Hunky nutritionist loved by Ellie Goulding finds fame on Instagram thanks to healthy 15-minute meals and quirk work-outs.” (Daily Mail (UK))
“It’s perfect if you’re looking for a combination of food and fitness inspiration.” (Harper's Bazaar) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
Eat more, exercise less, and lose fat
Personal trainer and Instagram sensation Joe Wicks (@thebodycoach) has helped thousands around the world lose fat and transform their bodies with his nutritious, quick-to-prepare meals—ready in just fifteen minutes and made from easy to find ingredients. In this essential cookbook and exercise guide, he reveals how to SHIFT body fat and get the lean physique of your dreams by eating better and exercising less with his signature HIIT (high intensity interval training) home workouts and 100 delicious recipes like:
Incredible Hulk Smoothie • Big Barbecue Chicken Wrap • Quick Tortilla Pizza • Gnocchi with Sausage Ragu • Thai Beef Stir-Fry • Beet Protein Brownies
Filled with gorgeous food shots, helpful how-to photos, and inspiring before-and-after shots of Joe’s clients and their amazing body transformations, Lean in 15 will help you discover how to keep your body healthy, strong, and lean—forever.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Teaching you a whole new way of eating/approaching food. I LOVE that I can still have carbs, cheats, etc., but the key is to time them appropriately after HIIT workouts.
- The recipes are truly delicious. I've had the book for about a week now and have made at least 10 of the recipes. Yum!
- Lots of variety and interchangeability. Don't like fish? Swap it with chicken. No ground turkey? 93/7 ground beef!
- Some people have mentioned in their reviews about UK/US conversions. This edition I bought a couple weeks ago is fully Americanized--ounces, zucchini (not courgetti), green onions (not spring onions) etc., so pleasant surprise there.
- The layout! There's no tabs/delineation between reduced-carb, post-workout, and snacks other than a cover page, so often I'm flipping through the whole book to find what I'm looking for. I have a lot of sticky tabs in it now. There's also no delineation between breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, but this is more understandable due to the fact that the meals are mostly interchangeable.
- Many of the meals are for one. Again, not a big deal, but I'm always cooking for two, or prepping for the week (as the author suggests), so I have to do some math to get the proportions right
- Not much for workouts, if that's what you're looking for.
- The initial pantry stock up was a bit expensive (i.e, fish sauce, sesame oil, seasonings which can be really pricey, seeds/nuts I don't typically have--I'm talking about you pine nuts), but the next trips to the store weren't nearly as bad because I had these things already.
I would have preferred to have this cookbook in paper form vs kindle, though the price made it acceptable. I liked the cookbook and ordered one of his other cookbooks in the paper form. I would recommend to the publisher or author to make the cookbook more digital friendly. It would take it over the top if a digital version could include those 30 second videos that I see on Joe's instagram.
I do other workouts, so I'm not following his program, but this is great helpful eating guide for a general healthy lifestyle.