Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jeff Gothelf on How to Do Lean UX in 5 Easy Steps
- Solve problems together: Ensure that every member of your team is present during brainstorming for new projects. Give your teams problems to solve, not solutions to implement. The outcome will be a far more efficient and productive team creating higher quality products and experiences.
- Sketch: Introduce the team to sketching in order to help them visualize their ideas and come to a consensus.
- Prototype: Get to a product experience as quickly as possible. Use prototypes of varying fidelities to get a sense of what your product's experience will be and validate that with customers to ensure you're headed down the right path.
- Pair your developers and designers: Have developers and designers pair up to create the user interfaces. Each will learn from the other and build the trust necessary for greater team collaboration and productivity.
- Create a style guide: Codify your design elements in pattern libraries and code repositories so creating new pages and workflows in your product is as easy as picking the pieces from the style guide. It also allows the team to quickly piece together experiences for prototypes and empowers your developers to build interfaces without constant review with the UX designer.
About the Author
Jeff Gothelf is a designer & Agile practitioner. He is a leading voice on the topics of Agile UX & Lean UX and a highly sought-after international speaker. He is currently a Managing Director in Neo's New York City office. Previously, Jeff has led teams at TheLadders, Publicis Modem, WebTrends, Fidelity, & AOL.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- File Size : 4164 KB
- Publication Date : February 22, 2013
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 152 pages
- Publisher : O'Reilly Media; 1st Edition (February 22, 2013)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0074KA0A4
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #839,176 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: