- File Size: 1333 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Publisher: Self-publish (February 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W9F3JG4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,775 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Leaning Into Love (Leaning Into Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Zane is a care-free guy who loves his sailing and he had know Eric since high school. They had always been best friends who likes to tease one another, but now that Eric is single, Zane need to make his feelings known.
I think is a pretty good set up for a series as I get to know a few of Eric and Zane's friends that seems interesting. Although, I'm not quite sure I want read about Nick's HEA. That guy just irked me. Eric and Zane relationship started to sizzle from the start, but the heat isn't that high for me. I like that they both had a history of friendship together and the epilogue is really sweet.
I’m a big fan of Lane Hayes so of course I’m going to read a new series from her. The story was pretty short. I can’t help but wonder if that’s why I wasn’t invested in her characters as much in this one. There seemed to be many things skimmed over. I couldn’t help but feel like I missed out on portions of their pasts and budding relationship. Zane is a good for Eric. Eric worries and isn’t sure about a relationship with real feelings involved. Zane assures Eric and tries to keep him focused on enjoying what’s happening between them. Being with him in the moment and open to love. The ex Nick is pretty frustrating. I think you’d have to get in his head to understand him. Which luckily you do get his POV with the bonus chapter. I do like it when authors tackle redeeming characters I thought I’d dislike. It’s probably not fair to compare but I didn’t love this one as much as other books by this author. Still worth the read if you’re looking for short, sweet and sexy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Eric and Zane have been friends since college....knowing each other since high school but not really knowing each other, as they didn't hang around the same...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Bisexual Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy