Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on May 8, 2016
I only bought this CD for the Don Henley version of "Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat." This CD is the only place to find the song. It is not available through any of the music download sites, and it is never on any of the Don Henley Greatest Hits CDs either. I just love the song, and wish it was easier to find (I think this CD may actually be out of print, since I couldn't find any new copies of it anywhere). I only give the CD three stars because, well, I didn't really listen to the rest of the CD. I just wanted the Don Henley song, and am more than happy with my purchase.
on April 19, 2016
This is music used in the movie but for the most part it is not the actual soundtrack. If you are expecting the same exact tunes from the movie you'll be disappointed. Still nice to listen to anyway.
on August 10, 2013
I bought this soundtrack originally in the early 90's while in the Air Force stationed in Okinawa, Japan after seeing the movie...My children were young then & we played it all the time on any road trip whether short or long...Everyone knew the lyrics to almost every song especially our favorites ones...Now all these years after trying to acquire it so many different times, I have it...As soon as I began playing it, a big smile came across my face...I put the CD in my car but didn't tell my now grown children that I had purchased it...We had sang snippets of a few of the songs over the years as a family when we got together...As each of them rode with me to different places, I played it..,My now grown children immediately began singing the songs as if we had just played them yesterday & exclaimed, "Dad where did you get Leap of Faith from?" Even my daughter-in-law who had heard them sing parts of it from time remarked, "So that's wYou So Very Much! I'm sorry for not responding sooner...
on May 2, 2017
Can really feel the fun in the music.
on October 28, 2016
Love this movie and looked all over for the soundtrack. Finally found it on Amazon! Yaaay!
on August 3, 2017
Arrived exactly as promised. Thanks
on June 6, 2014
This CD disappeared about ten years ago. The movie came on my cable channel and I watched it. I forgot how much I loved the gospel music from the sound track. Without hesitation I went to Amazon to see if it was still available. It was, So I ordered it immediately. I'm back to enjoying this great music. Gary
on April 1, 2014
I never saw the movie, but Don Henley's cover of "Sit Down You're Rock'in The Boat" was always on the radio. So, I took a chance and bought the CD. Great music! Now I want to go back and see the film to see if it was just as good. Either way, get the soundtrack.
on June 1, 2016
I have to dance and sing along every time I play this recording! Meatloaf AND fabulous gospel music!
Some of the songs I loved from the movie were different on the cd