Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on November 12, 2011
There's not a ton to do on this learning toy but it does help with counting and learning numbers and how to draw them. I worry about the durability of that strange film-slide-erase-thingy that I grew up with.. I didn't think they were still around after 20+ years.

What's important is that my son does still play with it daily after 2 weeks since his birthday. He already knows his numbers but he needs to learn to draw them a little better and this does the job.

I'd recommend, plus it's inexpensive.
on July 18, 2013
This is a cute toy. Its like a mega doodle butvthe plastic one. You do what the toy says and draws a number and then you press the paw to be done then it will tell you to clear your work and press another number and the light in the back tell you how to draw that particular number and to trace over the lights to help write it . My 3 b year old really likes this along with I the alphabet one.
on March 26, 2012
My daughter loves this. I ask her to practice her writing and she grabs this. It can be a little loud at times, but I have seen an improvement in her numbers and this toy had something to do with that....along with having a great Dad :o)
on November 4, 2011
This LeapFrog Count and Draw is a great product for the price. As an elementary principal, we purchased these for "take home" enrichment use, and they are holding up well. Great product, thanks LeapFrog!
on January 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it. He takes it with him every where he goes!
on March 30, 2012
This toy my Autistic grandson loved. It is durable and teaches at the same time.
I love Leap Frog products.
Thank you Amazon for bringing all these wonderful things to my door.
on January 18, 2012
I bought this as my grand daughetr's Christmas gift. It drew her attention rght away. My daughter said the little one has already started to recognize the numbers.
on January 11, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 2 1/2. She loves playing with it while riding in the car.
VINE VOICEon February 4, 2013
He is loving this, and it is helping him coordinate his skills. His mother is very happy with this gift as well, as it makes learning something he looks forward to.

Well made, sturdy and definitely recommended. The price is right at Amazon too as compared with the major toy store offerings.
on February 5, 2012
I got this for my two in a half year old son for Christmas and I think he might just be too young for it. I don't think it has enough functions either. He does still like to play with it, cause he loves having the pen and drawing on the screen, I just think he's too young to get the full effect of the toy. Definitely would recommend it for older children but maybe just not that small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.