Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
LeapFrog My Discovery House
|Price:||$18.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.89 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Push, slide, open, close, turn-a learning home for little ones where there's always more to explore!
- The Little Learning House is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months.
- 5 play areas offer more than 75 learning responses.
- Children can learn opposites and daily routines and listen to fun songs and stories.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Push, slide, open, close, turn-a learning home for little ones where there's always more to explore
- The Little Learning House is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
When motion is detected, the camera saves the surveillance videos in the micro SD card, which can be stored in GeoVision’s cloud storage.
K7 Plan is included for the first year
K7 plan keeps the latest 7-day video footage in the cloud storage. This plan is best when there are frequent movies going on (meaning, lots of video footages). After the first year, the cloud storage is based on subscription depending on the plans. Cloud recording subscription plan includes 7/15/30 days unlimited motion storage and the monthly subscription charge detail can be found on official GeoVision website.
* Plugin camera to the power source and connect it to the router
* Run the wizard on the computer and auto-configure the camera
* Sign up for cloud account
* Start recording onto the cloud and start accessing it anywhere!
* Motion detection recording
* Youtube streaming capability (User access can be set as well)
* Android smart TV supported
* Wide Dynamic Range for back-light reduction (Anti-glare!)
* Super Low Lux feature allows objects to be seen in color at extremely low light environment (0.01 lux)
* Defogging for better vision
* Audio ports for two way audio
Top Customer Reviews
the front is a door with doorbell and day/night window. also some birds on the roof. one side is a bathroom with just a bubble bath with large faucet handle and rubber ducky. you can turn the faucet and press the duck for sounds. one side has a living room with lamp and functioning light switch and a little open book. if you press the book it makes a turning page sound and then reads an excerpt of a "story" about some learning idea. then the fourth side has a kitchen... just a refrigerator that opens and has a few food items inside you can slide around. very cute.
I guess if I could change some things I might make something else in the kitchen and bathroom... those areas are a little "sparse" but there isn't room for that much in such a compact toy. and the size of the toy is nice. it isn't a huge thing so it can be easily toted around by little ones with the handle. and if it drops it isn't going to be so heavy that it hurts their feet.
currently my 14 month old likes the birds in the nest and the refrigerator the best. she is able to do all/most of the things at this age but only certain parts currently hold her attention well. but as I said, it will certainly grow with her.
I'd really give this a 4 1/2 rating, not a 4, but that isn't an option.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter still plays with this and she giggles playing with it.Published 16 hours ago by RL
this was a GREAT find. LOVE the product and my 23 months old is constantly discovering something new with this toy. Read morePublished 11 days ago by waxy05
This is now a permanent fixture for every car ride. That's how much it is loved.
Helps the toddler with new words. Read more
My 11 month old loves this toy. Its very cute, and for little ones who are obsessed with light switches this product is a winner!Published 1 month ago by Victoria Nieves
Love this toy. It is such a great learning tool for little ones.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer