A rainbow of musical learning fun!
• Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore 4 learning modes: Music, Colors/Colours, Numbers and Songs.
• Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs.
• When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up.
• The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months.
• Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Product Measures: 12.04" by 7.01" by 5.49"
- Recommended Ages: 1 year - 3 years
From the Manufacturer
With the LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano, your little maestro can explore a variety of sounds and tones on a colorful, interactive keyboard. This toy piano features various instrument tones and silly sounds, offering your child a way to explore their creative side. It also features four different learning modes that teach early-childhood concepts, including colors, numbers, and musical sense. The Poppin' Play Piano is recommended for children one and older.
Vibrant Keyboard with Moving, Interactive Parts
The Poppin' Play Piano is sure to catch your child's eye with its bright colors and whimsical design. When pressed, each of the eight colored keys makes a corresponding ball pop up in the clear tubes behind the keyboard. How high each ball jumps depends on how hard the key was pressed, helping teach your child about cause and effect. And thanks to the adjustable volume control, parents can easily turn down the sound during quiet time.
Different Learning Modes for Educational Fun
In addition to fostering an early interest in music, the Poppin' Play can also teach your child basic concepts. In Color Mode, each key sings the name of its corresponding color, while Number Mode guides toddlers as they count from one to eight. Parents can connect to LeapFrog's online Learning Path resource for additional insights and tips about early-childhood learning.
Free Play Encourages Creativity and Coordination
If your child wants to get creative, Music Mode lets them play the Poppin' Play Piano like a regular keyboard. There are eight different instruments to choose from, encouraging kids to explore different sound combinations. Song Mode offers more creative fun: each key plays a cheerful preschool song, and your child has the option to play an accompaniment. The keyboard can also help little ones refine their motor skills as they practice pressing individual keys.
What's in the Box
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano, three AAA batteries, and instruction manual.
At a Glance:
- Vibrant, colorful design with pop-up balls
- Volume control offers adjustable loudness
- Learning modes teach about music, songs, colors, and numbers
- Piano toy can encourage an early interest in music
- Eight different instrument tones and silly sounds
- For ages one and up.
- Requires three AAA batteries (included).