Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FLY™ Pentop Computer
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 8, 2006
This pen does not work. I got it for Christmas. We took it back already because when I wrote with it, I pressed on the word and it did not talk.
on November 8, 2005
The reviews I have read hear are written by sales men not people. I have a pentop computer in my hand right now and it does not work. If it did work we would have to buy lots of other stuff. Not a good guift.
on December 17, 2006
I was really excited to get this item, but after reading some of these reviews i was a bit unsure of how amazing this thing could be. So, my mom let me open the pentop computer and try it out. It was kinda cool at first, but after the first five minutes, i was dead bored with it. So, I tried the flyware journal and even the algebra and games expansions, and, trust me, they are nothing special. I immedietely felt horrible that my mom wasted her money on this. I finally told her what a waste it was, and since i had written in the instruction manual book, i was doubtful that Target would take it back. So i went, and fortunately, with the help of some scotch tape, they never noticed and gave us a full refund. I was lucky though, as i saw some other reviews where people couldnt take them back. Good thing my luck pulled through there, because now im getting a new green ipod nano istead, which in my opinion, all of you looking to buy this item should take a look at.
on November 22, 2005
I may only be 11, but hey, I know alot. As seeing the pen on the television many times, but not actually owning one, I can't know to much, but I can tell you what I think.

This pen is $100. Alot.But then you have to buy the paper, and ink. It can get expensive.

Just like any other toy, it will get old. You'll play with it for the first week, show it to Johnny and Susie down the street, and then it will be on your desk, forgotten.

So think, IS IT REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?
on November 5, 2005
its a pen top computer.But first of all computers dont have to cost 5000 dollors so there you go.This pen is amazing it has many talents to it.This is not a computer they call it computer because of the features of the product.The pentop computer means like a smart toy such as.
on December 29, 2005
Everything that people say that the pen can do..... it can't! Don't buy this item because you will probably rip the box open and lose it so you can't return it. You will end up loseing 100 dollars of your money! When i received this bad pen i was very excited, but when I tryed to write with it........ it was no different than any other pen. Remmber, its a waste of your money and time to buy this. LISTEN TO ME! Oh yeah, it also doesn't come with any f the things that it says it should. Fly Pentop Computer STINKS!
on November 8, 2005
I have the FLY because my mom works for LeapFrog, and we get tons of cool, free stuff in the mail. The FLY is amazing and you can do TONS of neat things with it! It's totally educational, and you can get cartriges for it like the FLY Journal, FLY Through Spanish, FLY Through Math, and lots of other ones. Buy it for Christmas for your child! I would suggest you buy for kids the ages of 8 - 14. A new way to learn and have fun at the same time! LEAPFROG RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on October 26, 2005
i think it looks awsome and definently alot of fun!!!
on November 5, 2005
This seems like an awsome product and a great price sense it is practicly a laptop but it comes in a handy pen form. It is already on my Christmas list it is the first thing true story no joke.
on November 5, 2005
Isn't cool it's a laptop and it is for kids doesn't everyone want a laptop or a computer but it is like 5000 dollers well now it is a laptop but it talks is a pen and is for kids!!! (plus it is only 99.99 dollers!)