Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.40 shipping
LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics
|Price:||$65.90 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 26 singing letters bring the alphabet to life Based on the award-winning Letter Factory DVD, little learners place letter tiles in the "factory" to hear songs that teach the corresponding letter names and sounds
- Utilizes a system that is supported by teachers and has helped more than 7 million children practice phonics in a fun way and based on total sales of LeapFrog Fridge Phonics toys as of December 2011
- Tactile play with the individual letter tiles helps reinforce the curriculum
- Letter Factory Phonics is appropriate for children ages 2+ years
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
26 singing letters bring the alphabet to life! middot; Based on the award-winning Letter Factory DVD, little learners place letter tiles in the factory to hear songs that teach the corresponding letter names and sounds. middot; Utilizes a system that is supported by teachers and has helped more than 7 million children* practice phonics in a fun way. middot; Tactile play with the individual letter tiles helps reinforce the curriculum. middot; Teaches: Letter names, Letter sounds and the ABC song. middot; Letter Factory Phonics is appropriate for children ages 2+ years. middot; Parents can connect to the online LeapFrogreg; Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
The LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics teaches letter names and sounds in a fun, interactive way. Appropriate for children who are at least two years old, this learning toy lets little learners to place the 26 letter tiles of the alphabet in the factory to hear songs that teach the corresponding letter names and sounds. With its tactile play, amusing songs, and convenient portability, the Letter Factory Phonics provides an engaging way for your child to build early literacy skills at home or while traveling.
to life! View larger.
Musical Tiles Talk, Teach, and Sing
Based on the award-winning Letter Factory DVDs (sold separately), the Letter Factory Phonics introduces children to the alphabet through the Alphabet Song and hands-on play. When children insert one of the 26 letter tiles into the battery-powered Letter Factory reader and press it into place, the unit plays a song about the letter and sound. Moving the letters into and out of the reader not only helps children learn their ABCs, but also helps develop fine motor skills.
An additional button atop the unit allows children to hear the Alphabet Song, reinforcing what they've learned. For added convenience, a sliding switch allows the user to set the volume to the desired high, low, or off setting. The Letter Factory Phonics will automatically shut off after 15 seconds of inactivity to conserve battery power.
Designed for Easy Portability and Storage
The compact size of the Letter Factory Phonics makes it ideal for home use, at school, or on the road. The lightweight, detachable Letter Factory reader sits snugly atop a plastic pail that doubles as a storage unit for the 26 letter tiles. For easy transport, the pail has a bright yellow handle printed with the letters of the alphabet.
Singing Letters Bring the Alphabet to Life
Using the Letter Factory Phonics is a fun and simple way for children to learn the alphabet. Children as young as two years old should have no problem placing the letter tiles into the factory and pressing the button for play. While children will enjoy the playful songs and phonics, parents will appreciate the unit's portable, storage-friendly design.
What's in the Box
LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics reader, storage pail, 26 letter tiles, three AAA batteries, and instructions.
At a Glance:
- Letter tiles and songs teach children phonics
- Placing tiles helps children learn fine motor skills
- Plays the Alphabet Song at the touch of a button
- Offers high, low, and off volume settings
- Bucket design is portable and easy to store
- Two years and up
- Three AAA batteries (included)
Compare to similar items
This item LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.99|
|Sold By||JYJ SHOP||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FAMILYSTORE|
|Item Dimensions||9.1 x 3.2 x 7 in||5.22 x 1.85 x 5.49 in||11.77 x 10.75 x 2.99 in||11.05 x 2.81 x 8.73 in||5.42 x 1.87 x 5.74 in||9.3 x 10.4 x 2.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.4 lbs||1.3 lbs||2.16 lbs||1.28 lbs||6.88 ounces||1.45 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Good quality
2) Fun sounds/music
3) Really work well to teach children the letters and the sounds they make
4) Bucket is nice for storing the toy
1) I actually prefer the Fridge version. My 5 and 6 year old boys and now my 15 month old baby all have played with it a ton on the fridge in the last few years. I credit it with really helping them learn their letters and sounds. And the batteries have lasted FOREVER. It's nice for them to play with while I'm in the kitchen.
This bucket version is pretty much exactly the same as the old Fridge version that we have, but it doesn't stick to the fridge. Because of that, I can imagine they will probably lose some of the letters. But the music, the way it works, and the quality are otherwise the same as our old version, so that's why I gave it 4 stars. I hope this helps!
My kids had a similar toy to this, but it was magnetic. The letters and the letter holder all stuck to the fridge. This version includes a bucket to put the letters in and the letter holder is also the lid. I will say, the letters are not as solid as the ones that came with the magnetic set. I expected this from reading other reviews though. They appear to be sturdy enough though. We had it out with the little guy on Christmas day and he was wearing tennis shoes on my wood floor and sometimes accidently stepping on the letters he had scattered on the floor, and they did not appear to be in any danger of being damaged. He enjoyed the letter songs and the ABC song as my kids did a dozen years or so ago.
I used to own the magnetic set and they were quality and great! Held up for many kids throughout my family and ended up at my sisters house... so I thought I'd be kind. I let her keep them and bought a "replacement'... WRONG!
These are cheaply made and horrible in comparison. The lid doesn't like staying on and the plastic pieces are hollow and feel like they cost one cent to make the whole set! I hate these!
Most recent customer reviews