LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table
|Price:||$121.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More than 100 songs and activities keep babies and toddlers busy-- from sitting, to standing and cruising
- Seven activity-packed stations and two learning modes offer little ones lots of ways to develop key motor, cognitive and social skills
- Little learners tap the drum in the middle of the table to see it light up and learn about colors, shapes and cause and effect
- The Animal Adventure Learning Table is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months Legs are removable for conversion from sitting to standing play
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
Also Available in Frustration-Free Packaging
This product is now available in easy-to-ship, easy-to-open packaging optimized for our customers. See the Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging version.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the education experts at LeapFrog who brought you the award winning Learn & Groove Musical Table
Features 100+ songs!
The NEW Animal Adventure Learning Table is the latest and greatest addition to LeapFrog‘s history of successful learning tables (over 4 million sold*). A magical, musical sing-along safari! Key product features include, 2 Modes: Learning & Music, 100+ songs & learning responses, 7 fun activity stations, 5 interactive animals, grows with your child: floor or table play from baby to toddler. This interactive learning table is from the education experts at LeapFrog who brought you the award winning Learn & Groove Musical Table. *Based on total sales of LeapFrog learning tables as of December 2011.
Learning Table Details
With the new LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table, the child is in control – with hundreds of songs & learning responses! The table features fun musical activity stations! Piano, where your child can explore music notes, melodies, numbers & colors! Drum for your child to tap for a musical light show & learn about shapes, numbers, colors & more! Plus it includes 5 interactive animals. A monkey: Spin the guitar for motor skill fun! Tiger: Slide music notes to learn about opposites & hear silly sounds! Hippo: Movable mouth for songs, mirror fun & peek-a-boo play! Giraffe: Flip the page for ABC or 1-2-3 activities! Fish: Bat the spinner to see it rattle & roll! This LeapFrog product is durable and perfect sitting, standing or cruising children ages 6-36 months.
Learning Starts Here!
“Learning experiences that incorporate music can influence children’s memory skills and their grasp of the rhythms and patterns of language. The Animal Adventure Learning Table has lights that twinkle to musical beats, activities to help children discover colors and shapes and a hippo that introduces opposite words. The Learning Table also features activities to encourage your child’s motor skills, such as pulling, grasping, pressing and turning, as well as promoting sitting up, standing, cruising and other gross body movements.”- Clement C., MA Early Learning Education Expert and Learning Designer at LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
What's In The Box?
Includes interactive tabletop, 4 detachable legs, 3 AAA batteries
Builds Core Learning Skills: Motor Skills, Numbers & Counting, Shapes, Colors, ABC song, Opposites, Animals, Cause & Effect, Musical Instruments
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
-Cute zoo animals.
-Fun learning activities for colors, ABCs, Shapes, and numbers.
-Super easy assembly. Just attach the removable legs.
-Musical songs to help in learning shapes and colors.
-Table is very short for children over one year old. Stands only 12" tall with legs attached.
-Must use on carpet since there is no rubber footing for use on wood or laminate floors it is unstable and slides around the room.
One may need to compare it to Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table to see which size may be more suitable for your child. Regardless with a variety of interactions with the various animal characters - a particularly verbal hippo - and some catchy tunes, this is likely to be a good value for 6m-18m and an OK value for 18m-24m. I don't see the toy being able to sustain interest through 36m age group as the manufacturer recommends.
From the write-up online, it might be difficult to tell what the toy does, so I'll try to explain some of the things that it does. First, there are two settings that the entire toy can be put on--either music or ABC (verbal learning). There are several features, though a couple are not connected to anything electronically. The features are:
1) An open plastic "book" with two page spreads. On the music setting, these do the ABCs or 123s songs. On the ABC setting, they talk about things like favorite numbers or letters. From this part of the board, it seems that the speaker (when using the toy) is the giraffe pictured by the book.
2) Going clockwise, next there's a hippo's head. Open the mouth--and there's a mirror! On the ABC setting the hippo does things like opposites--saying "open" and "closed," "hello" and "bye-bye." The music setting does a song about hippos, and various sounds.
3) Next is a tiger with a trumpet. The musical note is the action item here--it can be slid left or right. The trumpet on the ABC setting says opposites--"right" and "left," "loud" and "quiet," etc. On the music setting, there are things like trumpet sounds.
4) Next is a non-electronic guitar. This can be turned by grabbing the knob or sticking a little finger in the hole. As it turns, it makes a clicking, cranking sound.
5) The piano-like buttons are a favorite. On the music setting, they do short little beats. When the toy is set on ABC, they active a voice that says their numbers or colors.Read more ›
The Animal Adventure Learning Table is basically a new and improved table than what we had. It features bright colors with just enough fun to keep kids entertained (and secretly leanring) and it comes in a round table format. Since Olivia is 14 months we started it out on its four legs but you can snap off the legs and use it on the floor, which is perfect for kids 6 months old. Actually our old LeapFrog table helped my little guys learn to stand and build up their confidence to walk since we started with them on the floor and then after awhile I snapped on the legs making them stand up with it to play. The legs on this table are seriously easy to snap off or take off (no tools required.) I wish I would have had this table before Olivia started walking, although I definitely see her playing with well into 3 years old (my 4 and 5 year old boys are even intrigued by it!)
Like I said earlier the table is round which to me gives it a modern design and the size is really big enough for two kids to play at. There are activities around the table but my daughters favorite is probably the drum in the center. She bangs on that thing like there is no tomorrow! The other activities involve tapping, turning, flipping, spinning, patting and pressing - lots of playing basically! The table also goes to sleep after a period of one minute of inactivity and can be woken up by pushing any button.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Extremely overpriced for what it is. Must cost less than USD 15 to produce in China.
There are some songs, noises, lights, but there is not much "depth" to this... Read more
This was a gift I bought for my niece for your second birthday. I love how you can take the legs off and use it as a floor toy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Nichole Tervoort
We bought this little activity table for my baby grandson. He needed a little table to play with. There are so many learning and playing activities for the little ones. Read morePublished 4 months ago by susan sharpe
My son loved this from sitting to walking. Will be using it again for our 2nd son.Published 4 months ago by Lauren V.
Outstanding! My granddaughter has been playing with this since she was crawling. First we set it flat on the floor without the legs for her to play with. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Not as big as I thought it would be and short. But my son likes itPublished 7 months ago by Andrea Lindsay