Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone, Scout, Assorted Colors
Color: Scout|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 21, 2014
Pressing the numbers only does exactly that. It's simpler to hold for my one year old, but I suspect she will quickly grow out of it. The * and # button do other actions. This is not a bad toy, but personally I just think it's too simple to hold her attention for more than a month or so. I also got the VTech slide & play phone as a gift. That one is much harder to be held, but I suspect it will entertain the baby more in the long term.
on November 8, 2014
My 13 month old son loved this toy. The main problem I have with it is the screen cracked after 2 weeks of using it. I would think a child's toy would be able to withstand a little banging. My son didn't even bang it that hard.
on November 7, 2014
Our little boy, 13 months old loves this toy. Scout is one of his best bodies... We got it for him when he was 10 months old, but only now he really admires it, I think it's because he also got very attached to our tablet :) The songs are nice, graphics are funny... it's a nice little phone toy for a baby.
on August 17, 2017
My daughters favorite phone. Earlier I thought that I would have been better with a backlight - but in retrospect - at this young age - prefer without. Atleast then it won't be screen time - something I want to keep to a minimum
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2014
Loved it for a week. I'm hoping she will like it more later. She still plays with it once in a while.

update: After a few months she became more interested in this toy. We started to ween her of her pacifier and this somehow this was the cure. I know it doesn't make sense. She needed something and this seem to be just that right amount of a distraction for her. It was worth the money!
on September 15, 2014
Happy that we got this "phone" for our 10 month old daughter. My daughter is very curious and LOVES our cell phones. This phone entertains her and keeps her busy for bit. Granted if our cell phones are around she wants those. But when they aren't she's happy pushing the buttons and dances when Violet sings to her. I would recommend this to other parents.
on October 28, 2014
Its an ok toy. I keep it in my purse and when I need to keep my 2 year old daughter busy for a little while I give it to her. It only engages her attention for 5-10 minutes.
on April 21, 2015
My two kids kept fighting over this, so I purchased another! :) They never seem to tire of it. They have every tablet known (iPad, Nabi, Leap Pad, etc....) and they actually prefer this phone.
on February 14, 2017
Cute little phone. 1.5yr old loves it and pretends to talk on it just like mommy and daddy
on July 18, 2017
My daughter loves this play phone. So much that we had to buy her 2 because the first one took a swim in her pool! Bright colors, fun phrases, and easy for her to turn on and off by herself!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.