Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Scout|Change

Showing 1-10 of 600 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 692 reviews
on February 9, 2016
I ordered this phone for my son who just turned two. Most of his toys don't have the lights and sound that most do, so this really catches his attention when we need it! It is an instant melt down stopper. The volume has a high a low, which is good but also bad. It SHOULD be on low as to not do any damage but since my kid plays with the switch the whole time, it usually is turned all the way up which I think is way too loud. The puppy is cute and the counting makes it educational, not just an entertainment toy. Of all the phones I had looked at, this was the least annoying. The music is short and sweet, and while the puppy talks a little more than I'd like, it still isn't bad. It's held up to everything a toddler has to offer, so far. I like it, he loves it.
on March 23, 2015
This was purchased for my one year old granddaughter and I wasn't sure she was old enough for it yet, but knew she would be soon. She is fascinated by anything electronic or with buttons according to her parents and is always trying to take their t.v. and game controllers, along with their cell phones. Well, happily, her mommy and daddy said as soon as they opened the package and started pressing buttons to see what it did, my granddaughter couldn't wait to get it in her little hands and has been playing music and watching what the little doggie does when she presses each number. It has music, numbers and puppy character action and looks like a little one's very own cell phone. She'll be able to use it for years, just as my 4 year old granddaughter has done. I don't think you can beat it for the price or for the use it gets by the little ones !
on January 9, 2017
My two and a half year old daughter was using anything and everything as a "cell phone" so I bought her this for Christmas. She didn't want to open any other presents after she opened it and takes it everywhere. There are two volume settings. The low one is just perfect, not too obnoxious for the adults in the room. I can't comment on the electronic features because she hasn't let me hold it long enough to figure it out!
on February 7, 2017
My 14 month old son loves this phone. He was holding his toy remote up to his eye babbling into it so I figured, why not get him a proper toy phone. It holds his attention long enough. He enjoys pushing the different buttons. I like that it's not overwhelmingly loud when he holds it up to his eat. He hasn't figured out the volume switch yet though.
on November 6, 2016
My 18 mo old loves this phone!! Of course he loves to play with my smart phone, which is why I thought he'd enjoy a play phone, and he is just as entertained for just as long, if not longer, by this play phone. Not that he never wants my phone, but this gives him another option that is very entertaining to him. I highly suggest!
on March 23, 2017
LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart phones have become a go-to gift from me to the one-year olds in my life (even though its age group is stated as 18 months and up.) It seems that modern babies play with their parents' cell phones quite a bit and have an affinity for playing with their own at an earlier age than stated. The cheery music and little recorded voices are pleasing to hear as well.
on December 7, 2016
LeapFrog definitely didn't disappoint with this product. My two young kids have played with this a ton. After multiple drops, this phone stands strong. It definitely keeps kids entertained and also helps with teaching numbers. I also just bought one for another family member as well. I definitely recommend this product. LeapFrog seems to never disappoint.
on February 22, 2014
Just received in the mail this Leapfrog Chat Cell Phone for my 6 month old that is obsessed with reaching and snatching my iPhone whenever possible. Had to rush and write a review because he absolutely loved it as soon as I handed it to him. He literally kept shrieking of happiness and amazement! He loves pushing the buttons and listening to the sounds coming out of it. I also think the green light on the screen is definitely a plus to grab the little one's attention! There are numbers 0-9 on the phone and also a green call button and a musical note button. Each time you press a number it'll say: "1, One Puppy", "2, Two Puppy Biscuits", "3, Three Flowers".. And so on. In addition to saying that, it shows an animation for each saying. (e.g: animation of a puppy when your press the # 1, two biscuits when you press the # 2, three flowers when you press the #3, ect.) The musical note plays songs and the green call button rings and says hello and a small convo (I've heard 5 different versions each time pressed, probably has more) It is a little on the bulky side but my 6 month old can hold on to it just fine. I would definitely recommend this toy, I see it coming very handy whenever he's bored or needs some distracting. He's so into it!
P.s: I know it says the appropriate age says 18+ months but I actually didn't notice that until I opened the box lol it's definitely appropriate for him though so no worries here :)
on February 10, 2017
Got this for a plane trip to Hawaii on the recommendation of a friend! My son loved it! Kept him busy for hours! Which was great because I was so worried with the limited space that he would get bored and upset. He did not. Great product!
on January 22, 2017
We bought this for our 2 year old for her birthday and it's her new favorite toy. It has cute sounds, (not too terribly annoying. 😜), and it teaches them their numbers in a fun way. No complaints with how it works, it seems super durable as well. We're very happy with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.