Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone, Scout, Assorted Colors
Color: Scout|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 17, 2017
My daughters favorite phone. Earlier I thought that I would have been better with a backlight - but in retrospect - at this young age - prefer without. Atleast then it won't be screen time - something I want to keep to a minimum
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2014
Loved it for a week. I'm hoping she will like it more later. She still plays with it once in a while.

update: After a few months she became more interested in this toy. We started to ween her of her pacifier and this somehow this was the cure. I know it doesn't make sense. She needed something and this seem to be just that right amount of a distraction for her. It was worth the money!
on September 15, 2014
Happy that we got this "phone" for our 10 month old daughter. My daughter is very curious and LOVES our cell phones. This phone entertains her and keeps her busy for bit. Granted if our cell phones are around she wants those. But when they aren't she's happy pushing the buttons and dances when Violet sings to her. I would recommend this to other parents.
on October 28, 2014
Its an ok toy. I keep it in my purse and when I need to keep my 2 year old daughter busy for a little while I give it to her. It only engages her attention for 5-10 minutes.
on April 21, 2015
My two kids kept fighting over this, so I purchased another! :) They never seem to tire of it. They have every tablet known (iPad, Nabi, Leap Pad, etc....) and they actually prefer this phone.
on February 14, 2017
Cute little phone. 1.5yr old loves it and pretends to talk on it just like mommy and daddy
on July 18, 2017
My daughter loves this play phone. So much that we had to buy her 2 because the first one took a swim in her pool! Bright colors, fun phrases, and easy for her to turn on and off by herself!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 10, 2015
My son LOVES this toy. It's been an excellent toy for months so far. He's just now getting to the age where it's fun to pretend with it and now we're even more happy with our purchase. Also it's a great distraction for when he wants my phone. I just hand him his and we pretend call each other now
on November 20, 2014
Our son loves the phone - he is 14 months old, we purchased it when he was 10 or 11 and he still enjoys playing it. Phone is cute, has pretty good display and interesting phrases and songs. It is very helpful when he refuses to eat - when he starts pushing the buttons, he forgets about everything and eats without objecting. Truly mother's little helper.
on January 20, 2015
I bought this phone for my 5 month old and it entertains her briefly. I do think she is a bit young for this item but thought since she has an obsession with my phone, she would appreciate this one. I'm hoping she appreciates it more as she gets older. My 3 stars is solely based on my experience as of right now. My LO has yet to truly interact with the phone.